Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Star Shadows

Rate this Entry

My Long Haitus and Where I've been

Posted 05-06-2014 at 06:36 AM by Star Shadows

So, a lot of the members here now probably wont really know who I am, I probably left before a lot of you joined but I was fairly active in my day. I left for what I thought was for good almost a year ago, but maybe it was just a Haitus.

A lot has changed here, but a lot has changed for me too. Maybe the most scary being that im now approaching my final year of my degree. That didnt half speed up I barely feel ive started, let alone to be in my last year!

I also work two jobs now, (formerly 3 but had to be reasonalble! part of the reason I never had time to come back, between endless puppy walking and blog writing.

I should be back to stay for a while despite no longer having an interested in the kink and the bdsm.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9276 Comments 12
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good to see you back. You were starting to be less active around the time that I joined, I think, but I do remember seeing your posts around, and have always respected them.

You said you're not interested in the lifestyle anymore, which is fair enough, but will you still post things from time to time?

All the best for you in your final year!
  2. Old Comment
    Although I've only joined with in the past year I remember you being active as I was lurking on getDare for a long time before making an account. Welcome back
  3. Old Comment
    SSSSSSTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!! welcome back! -hugs-
    Posted 05-06-2014 at 01:33 PM by MysticalMadness MysticalMadness is offline
    Updated 05-06-2014 at 01:55 PM by Star Shadows (Oops)
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    Good to see you back. You were starting to be less active around the time that I joined, I think, but I do remember seeing your posts around, and have always respected them.

You said you're not interested in the lifestyle anymore, which is fair enough, but will you still post things from time to time?

All the best for you in your final year!
    Yea I'm going to keep posting, especially my advice thread and well see from there.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Master. View Comment
    Although I've only joined with in the past year I remember you being active as I was lurking on getDare for a long time before making an account. Welcome back
    Thank you!! I hope I'll be around more
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MysticalMadness View Comment
    SSSSSSTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!! welcome back! -hugs-
    Ooh helloooo I've missed you !
  7. Old Comment
    Welcome back!!! I think I left near the same time you did... and recently came back. Haha. Glad you're near the end of your degree! Hang in there!
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RoseBrat89 View Comment
    Welcome back!!! I think I left near the same time you did... and recently came back. Haha. Glad you're near the end of your degree! Hang in there!
    Thank you, its brill to see you again
  9. Old Comment
  10. Old Comment
    We never really talked when you were active (as I was one of the awkward under-18s that was allowed to stay but couldn't really do anything) but I am glad you are back. I remember reading your posts and thinking you were pretty awesome.
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Comment
    We never really talked when you were active (as I was one of the awkward under-18s that was allowed to stay but couldn't really do anything) but I am glad you are back. I remember reading your posts and thinking you were pretty awesome.

Well I'm glad well have the chance to chat now
  12. Old Comment
    Welcome back I didnt know you before you left. Think I posted a few times in your ask me thread, but that was the extent of our interactions. Lots of people do say how the old mods such as star were pretty awesome so glad your back!