Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Small rant

Posted 10-08-2023 at 11:32 AM by KinkyBBW

I love posting links for my Lovense toys. I love having strangers control my pleasure/torment. However, I no longer add people to the app unless I have chatted with them for awhile and built trust that they will respect my boundaries.

Lately, I have had guys use the links, but when I won't give them my app username, they hound me for it and when I stick to my no, they just end the session or leave the session.

Not taking no for an answer is EXACTLY why I don't give out...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Communication and Respect

Posted 10-07-2023 at 06:29 PM by Azyliux
Updated 10-07-2023 at 06:33 PM by Azyliux

First Warning.

Final Warning!

Last Chance.

A message to inconsiderate or non-communicative time-wasters.

I have found that people on getDare who fail to respond or communicate very soon after accepting or starting a dare, agreement or other arrangement with me almost never lead to any successful or enjoyable interactions at any point despite my efforts to engage. Instead they simply waste my time and mental energy.

I am...
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How to properly ask for intimate questions

Posted 09-15-2021 at 09:47 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-15-2021 at 09:51 AM by CSasha

Disclaimer: Without further knowledge, I consider any misbehavior based on lack of knowledge and awareness. For example, as an adolescence I ran up to every stranger on a meeting offering my hand immediately as they arrived, until someone educated me about the rudeness of that behavior. I just didn't know. And I still am educated on table manners on occasion.

Previously, I have written about Why I hate ASL - AgeSexLocation. But I have come to more insight what bothers me and how to fix...
Oracle
Old

Business card - My rules of engagement

Posted 06-10-2018 at 09:17 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Cass
Lover of Humans and Humanity

Rules of Engagement

1. Respect all people's privacy and private space. Included is not being bothered without reason, and not being continuously bothered beyond reason.
For example: Don't message anyone without a good reason. Don't whisper someone in chat without giving a good reason. Don't message someone again who didn't reply to your first message or told you to stop messaging.

2. No violation of privacy and...
Oracle
Old

On cams, pictures, titles, and respect

Posted 07-24-2015 at 11:21 AM by punishmypussy (Masochistic Musings)
Updated 08-08-2015 at 07:25 PM by punishmypussy

Let me preface this by saying that I've been lurking on this website for 5+ years, although I've only recently become active in any kind of regularity. Therefore you might not know me, but I know a lot of you. And a lot of what I see and experience on this website bothers me.

First of all, I don't take pictures or appear on webcams. I have a lot of personal reasons for doing so, but those shouldn't matter. What should matter is that I don't take pictures or appear on cams, and any decent...
Posted in tangents