Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

10/11/16

Posted 10-11-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

The first thing I did when I got home was do my edges. I had to do 17 edges today. I am being extra careful not to go past the edge. I definitely don't want to get punished again. Daddy's punishment was quite severe this time (see earlier entries for more details).

I asked daddy if there were any other tasks he wanted me to do. He told me to put on my dress, my collar, and my wrist and ankle cuffs. Next, he ordered me to change the code on my safe. I new at this moment I was about to be locked up for a long period of time. I was then ordered to move it close to my bed. Next daddy had me attach a chain to my bed such that there was only 5 feet of slack. I made sure that I had water and snacks within reach. After everything was setup, I climbed on my bed and locked my collar to the chain, and locked my wrist and ankle cuffs together. I put the key in the safe and closed it. As soon as I closed it, I realized just how helpless i truly was. I had absolutely no control and no back up plan. There was no way out until daddy released me.

Once I was locked daddy told me to drink 1 of my water bottles every 20 minutes. needless to say, it wasn't long before I was wetting my diaper. All I could do is sit there in my wet diaper. An hour into that, I was feeling so incredible horny and submissive. Then the unthinkable, one of my parents started knocking on the door. I frantically messaged daddy for the code. I began to panic as I waited for the code. Finally, Daddy sent me the code. I rushed to unlock myself and change clothes.

When I returned I locked myself up like before and waited for daddy to respond before closing the safe again. He never responded so I left the safe open but remained bound. I fell asleep like that and didn't unlock myself until I had to go to work.

I decided I wanted more, so I secured my wrist cuffs to each other and then to my collar. I made sure to leave enough slack so I could still drive. I drove all the way to work like that. I was almost disappointed to have to remove my collar at that point.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 397 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments