Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

1. Old Comment

JuNo Day 6 Task & Report

Haha what a mind fuck lol
  2. Old Comment

Toy Review - BondageWebbing Self Bondage Straitjacket Leotard

If I can find it in my country I will definitely consider it.
  3. Old Comment

No worries! I hope you get it and post about your adventures
  4. Old Comment

I actually like the look of this myself. Thanks for the review.
  5. Old Comment

Getting Personal

Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    I really like this blog post. That's all I wanted to say.
    haha thank you! i appreciate it all the same~
  6. Old Comment

Getting Personal

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unidentified View Comment
    Nice weather huh?
    typical jokel behavior
  7. Old Comment

Getting Personal

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    * I love seeing you grow into being a switch.

* I second the fact that I don't want to know about people masturbating to my photos. Just yuck! It's not as flattering as you think ...

* The blog section is my favorite as well.

* I am excited to see what competition you come up with!

* I agree with point #10. I have loved meeting all the getDarians that I have in person.

Thank you so much for sharing. I always love reading your posts and blogs.
    Thank you!! I don't have any set ideas for a competition yet, but I feel them coming haha. I hope to still meet a couple more and am lucky to re-meet up with some this year!
  8. Old Comment

Getting Personal

I really like this blog post. That's all I wanted to say.
  9. Old Comment

Getting Personal

Nice weather huh?
    Updated 09-27-2022 at 11:38 AM by Unidentified
  10. Old Comment

Getting Personal

* I love seeing you grow into being a switch.

* I second the fact that I don't want to know about people masturbating to my photos. Just yuck! It's not as flattering as you think ...

* The blog section is my favorite as well.

* I am excited to see what competition you come up with!

* I agree with point #10. I have loved meeting all the getDarians that I have in person.

Thank you so much for sharing. I always love reading your posts and blogs.
  11. Old Comment

Virtues of Kink

Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    One thing I think is great here is the potential for shared knowledge, or the sensitivity gained from reflecting on it; in terms of likes or limits, for example, how far someone can go in one direction, but not in another, and for people to see that unfold, understand it, learn from it, etc.

Also, the sheer variety, and how specific some attractions are, or the effect they have on another, can give new appreciation and insight.

Really enjoyed this! Thank you!
    thank you! i do wish it was easier to compile all that knowledge or even that the kink & education section was a lil more active
  12. Old Comment

Virtues of Kink

Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    I really like this post. It's useful and more people should read it.

Some virtues that you should have with kink on this website when you're dominant are realism and being able to provide care. It helps to think about how the other party will be able to achieve things. How many hands will they need? Will they get away with doing it safely and undetected? How much time will it take and can they fit it into a busy daily schedule? I see people lacking these virtues and I wish more people would just put a little bit more effort into thinking things through.
    thank you! i do agree - realism is definitely needed. the amount of times i had people in my early days on the site request that i do tasks that were physically impossible or just not feasible without breaking laws is far too high. i wish i could post this as disclaimers on everyones threads on the forums
  13. Old Comment

Toy Review - Lovense Domi 2

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Thifr View Comment
    Just for info, it's also a good toy for men, with the male attachment, it works very well ����
    i agree! i should have mentioned their attachments for both men and women. my boyfriend loves his as well
  14. Old Comment

Just for info, it's also a good toy for men, with the male attachment, it works very well ����
  15. Old Comment

Virtues of Kink

One thing I think is great here is the potential for shared knowledge, or the sensitivity gained from reflecting on it; in terms of likes or limits, for example, how far someone can go in one direction, but not in another, and for people to see that unfold, understand it, learn from it, etc.

Also, the sheer variety, and how specific some attractions are, or the effect they have on another, can give new appreciation and insight.

Really enjoyed this! Thank you!
    Updated 09-24-2022 at 04:31 AM by StrawDog
  16. Old Comment

Virtues of Kink

I really like this post. It's useful and more people should read it.

Some virtues that you should have with kink on this website when you're dominant are realism and being able to provide care. It helps to think about how the other party will be able to achieve things. How many hands will they need? Will they get away with doing it safely and undetected? How much time will it take and can they fit it into a busy daily schedule? I see people lacking these virtues and I wish more people would just put a little bit more effort into thinking things through.
  17. Old Comment

Normally 30-45 minutes, but some times up to an hour and a half. The Hitachi is about the length of my forearm and fairly heavy so for me it’s pretty easy to dredge up old pains when playing with it . I do really enjoy the toy despite that, but I like having something much less cumbersome to play with.
  18. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lola.fox View Comment
    I also like that my arm isn't numb by the end because that does happen to me from the Hitachi :O I've definitely exacerbated my carpal tunnel from that lol.

If you don't mind me asking, how long would you usually use it in one session so that it would cause joint/muscular pains ?
  19. Old Comment

I agree, I still get off from it with proper warm up and honestly once it's paired with the Osci it's like a perfect pairing that definitely doesn't leave me wanting for the extra power all that often. I also like that my arm isn't numb by the end because that does happen to me from the Hitachi :O I've definitely exacerbated my carpal tunnel from that lol. I gravitate towards the Domi way more nowadays since it's so much lighter and way more fun for long distance play.
    Updated 09-21-2022 at 08:18 PM by lola.fox
  20. Old Comment

I love my Domi 2! I also love the Hitachi and thought it could use a bit more power but adding in the bluetooth capabilities and the fact that it doesn't have a cord, it kind of makes up for that to me. I also liked that the head is a bit smaller than the Hitachi.
  21. Old Comment

Toy Review - BDSMAmmunition’s Shibari Rope Kit

I feel like it was just sort of a sloppy job all around especially with the poor dye job - even the person hosting the event was disappointed by the quality ): but it wasn't very expensive so you get what you pay for I guess!
  22. Old Comment

Toy Review - BDSMAmmunition’s Shibari Rope Kit

I can't speak to the quality of the rope, etc, but quite often with new pieces, they need to be treated, and the ends need to be sealed before use, either with burning ( I'm too chicken for that) or 'whipping', where the ends are sewn and bound to prevent unravelling. Quite often, kinksters will do that themselves as a ceremonial, meditative and bonding exercise with their tools (mostly old timers, or people with allergies) but for an extra charge, a lot of sellers will do it, and some places do it automatically and it's all in the price.

I'm sorry to hear about the service, especially as they're catering to newbies. Glad to hear you made a more satisfying purchase. If you want to know more about it, you can run a search on treating new rope, and it's not unusual for bondage books to have methods inside. These days you could probably find a YouTube tutorial for it. Though, I am surprised nothing was mentioned on the site?

Thank you.
  23. Old Comment

End of 2022 Kinky Bucket List

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Comment
    Have a ton of fun and everyone gets a happy ending!
    thank you!! we'll see if he's lucky to get one

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    Do we get to guess? Say we do!! Say we do!! My guess is that it is a variant of musical chairs!
    haha - ding ding ding that's exactly it

Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    Hope you all have a lovely time. Amsterdam is a beautiful place, and if you are going to The Hague, the Escher Museum is well worth a visit. Both are great places for foodies, too!
    thank you!i think we might try to stop there and possibly Gouda depending on how much time/when we are meeting up with a Uni!
  24. Old Comment

Hope you all have a lovely time. Amsterdam is a beautiful place, and if you are going to The Hague, the Escher Museum is well worth a visit. Both are great places for foodies, too!
  25. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lola.fox View Comment
    That might be revealed in a future blog
    Do we get to guess? Say we do!! Say we do!! My guess is that it is a variant of musical chairs!