Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

2/10 Dare Challenge by cmiller REPORT

Posted 07-07-2016 at 06:40 AM by AnalGirl1

I couldn't sleep at all the night before. I rolled 5 and 3, had 8 dots on the map. About 15-30 minutes away from each other.
In the first bathroom I had to give only one blowjob. It became more and more as the time increased... At the last stop I had to be 62 minutes in one stall (20 + 4x3 + 3x10) that lead to 2 assfuckings, 1 pussyfucking and 3 blowjobs (and 8 times nothing).
I couldn't let all that cum stay on my face, so I used my hands to smear it to other parts of my body (i didnt use water or towels or anything else to clean. I hope that was within the rules?!)
After being in the girls bathroom two times like this (and had two women shouting at me) I chose not to do that again. I had to (with plug on max) do it one more time. But no pussy licking at all
I had to give money back two times. One of them fingerfucked my pussy then.
I didn't came at all (I think I wasn't allowed?) But it was hard to manage that!
I took a cab twice. One time I could pay with a blowjob.
I think I earned around 40 € and payed 20 for the cab and 5 for food or something like that.
The weirdest thing was probably, that I fell asleep in the early afternoon, sitting in a stall and I got woken up by a dick in my face. After a few seconds of realising what is happening I started sucking it. I didn't ask for money after he came.
I saw myself in the mirror at every bathroom and I clearly saw how I looked more and more like a slutty mess - already in the afternoon! I got so many stares walking in the streets (I was wearing heels, a short skirt, a tight top and nothing else (no underwear).
It was early evening when I was finished and I chose option 1. Went back home - about 40 minutes with a ballgag in my mouth - and "slept" in the same setup. I didn't really sleep, maybe you call that pass-out I dont know.

I hope to get Dare 3 soon. Let's see if you can come up with something I don't dare to do

Kiss,
your Slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1174 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments