Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Hot wife ad

Posted 05-08-2017 at 02:51 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-15-2017 at 03:24 AM by CSasha

Hot wife, 27 years old model, here. I am looking for sex or play partners for me, possibly including the humiliation of my cuckold husband, 20 years old, slim, hair free.

Guaranteed reply to any serious request and offers. No restrictions on gender, age, body shape, or look. All possible, from a simple make-out, one-night-stands, over a whole weekend session to regular sex dates or a long-term relationship. I like regular vanilla sex from soft to rough, as well as trying out lots of play...
Oracle
Posted in Ad format, Stories
Old

Birthday ad

Posted 04-20-2017 at 02:07 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-15-2017 at 03:24 AM by CSasha (age issue correction)

Two months ago, I had my 18th birthday. Now I want to lose my virginity over and exhaustive weekend session as a late birthday present.
No money or favors involved, but you have to host, though I am flexible to travel even great distances for this fantasy of mine.

When I arrive, I am willing to dress and make up any way you like within the limits of my wardrobe I bring with me regarding your wishes plus any cloth and items you provide me, including kinky restraints and attachments....
Oracle
Posted in Ad format, Stories