Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Driving and walking dare report.

Posted 05-03-2018 at 12:35 PM by Matt:
Updated 05-12-2018 at 06:27 AM by Matt:
Tags dare, report

This is a report for this dare that Lola.fox gave me -:

dress in your choice of womens clothing under your clothes (corset, bra and panties, or bikini), wear a zip up hoodie or button down and grab your ballgag. once youre dressed, head to an area where you can take a long walk in a quiet area without many people around. put on your gag and wear your hood or a baseball cap if you feel too exposed to give you a little cover.

at some point during your walk, make sure your female clothing is visible for 90 seconds by unzipping/unbuttoning - it does not have to be consecutive, it just has to total 90 seconds by the end of your walk.

here’s where you get a say in the matter. choose one task from the list below to complete on your walk:

-urinate (by peeing like normal, on all fours like a dog, by slipping your cock out of your pants and going discretely while walking, by pissing in a bottle or by pissing yourself)
-complete an edge
-bring a marker with you and write “getDare slut” on your chest and making sure its exposed during your 90 seconds
-complete one ruined orgasm

use your phone film yourself going on your walk (bonus points for broadcasting on chaturbate or a similar site) or facetime if you’d like your domme to be your audience. also snap two gD appropriate photos to upload (whether youre in it or its just your surroundings/supplies is up to you).

once you arrive back home you can remove your gag and change back into your regular clothing.

(if you choose to go the chaturbate route please make a post offering to PM the link and time you’re doing this to those interested - if you’re comfortable with that level of exposure.)

alternately, you can modify this by instead taking a drive in your car if you think the walk is too risky. just position your phone in a place where you can be filmed, and when you need to complete a task you can do it while driving if you think you can do so without endangering anyone on the road or by pulling over in a discrete area. also change the 90 seconds to 3 minutes if you go this direction.

Edit, sorry, pictures deleted, was too embarrassing lol If you really want to see, pm me and I may send them.....

I initially decided to take the drive option for this dare, as seemed a little less scary and easier to plan. I put on my matching yellow bra and panties under my trousers and zip up top making sure to take my gag with me (I also had my new boy toy collar on) Then I drove a few miles away from home before starting the dare, as didn’t want to risk my neighbors seeing! After a while I stopped at the side of the road, pulled my trousers down, unzipped my top and put my ball gag on and took a couple of pictures. It was at this point I realised where I’d parked was by a building (a factory unit I think) and there was a slightly open window and I noticed movement behind it…. Really hoping they didn’t notice!!! But at least this helped me make the decision to pull away quickly!

The road I started on was fairly quiet, but then I turned onto a busier road at the end, which made me very nervous, I felt so exposed! In my head, I was imagining everyone in the vehicles staring at me as they drove past. While I know that is unlikely, I’m am sure that a few must have caught a glimpse of the state I was in… It felt so embarrassing, 3 minutes seemed a very long time driving like this, can drive fairly far in 3 mins (well when it’s not peak travel time anyway lol) After the 3 mins was over (may have actually been a little longer), I pulled into an empty business car park where I decided to complete 1 edge.

I guess the excitement of the drive had already got me a bit horny...as didn’t take me long to get fully hard. The edge itself took a little longer, maybe 3-4 minutes. Once I had completed the edge, I pulled my trousers back up and zipped my top up to cover my bra. I still had my gag as dare said to keep in until I got home. When driving out of the car park, I suddenly thought, I hope they don’t have CCTV covering the car park….. As that could make interesting viewing for someone…

I do tend to drool quite a bit from my ball gag, so during the drive home I had to keep wiping the drool that was running down my chin.

Once home I was glad to be able to take the gag out, as while I do enjoy wearing it, after a while it does make my jaw ache!

A short video of the drive has been sent to Lola and Sam. Here is a picture -:

As a spur of the moment decision, on Saturday I decided to do the 1st dare given (the walk) I felt I needed to get out of the house and get some fresh air, and thought that it would be a shame not to attempt the dare, even though I was very scared at the thought of doing it!

For this I put on my black bra, white panties, corset (putting this on always takes a while, it is a squeeze..), collar, trousers, zip up top and a coat (as it was threatening rain) Making sure I had my ball gag with me I drove to a local nature reserve.

As I say it was threatening rain (although not actually raining) So I was hoping this would put people off going to the nature reserve. But it has some small lakes and a canal, so people go there to fish, and it is also used by people walking their dogs, so there was still a risk of bumping into someone! I was very nervous, but also excited...There were a couple of cars in the car park, so I knew there must be some people around. I started to walk into the nature reserve along a path (still all covered up at this stage) After a little while 2 cyclists came zooming past and made me jump! I was glad I hadn’t uncovered by undergarments yet...But this only made me more nervous. Once I had walked a little farther and double checked that there was no one around, I decided now was as good a time as any! So I quickly put my ball gag on and unzipped my coat and top and started to walk again. As with the drive, I felt so exposed! I was just imagining what on earth anyone would think if they saw me like this and how humiliated I would feel! I had a selfie stick with me which I used to take some pictures and record a short video. (I’d decided against chaturbate, as was not sure how much data this would use, and with it being a spur of the moment thing, I didn’t have time to “advertise” or set anything up)

After the time was up, I quickly zipped up my top and coat, very relieved that I had not seen anyone! (and hoping that no one had seen me…..)

I still had the gag in though, and knew there was still one part of the dare to complete, Sam had made this decision for me…. She had decided that I would have to pee on all fours like a dog….. I had had a big drink before I set out, so I was beginning to feel the need to pee. I walked someway off the main path into the woods, once I thought I was far enough away, I pulled my trousers and panties down and got on all fours. As it has been quite wet by me, it was a bit muddy, so this didn’t feel very nice on my hands and knees. But I “cocked” one leg and tried to pee, however, I don’t know if it was nerves, but I couldn’t seem to start, which was a bit annoying, because I wanted to get this done as quickly as possible!! After what seemed like a long time, I finally began to pee. Once I started, it kept coming for what felt like ages. Some of my pee was splashing up my leg too, it felt very humiliating peeing on all fours with my ball gag in like this! All the time I was pee’ing I had visions of a dog running through the woods up to me drawing attention to me! But thankfully nothing like that happened!

Once I’d finished pee’ing I got up and realised I had quite a bit of mud on my legs and hands, and all I had to clean with was a couple of tissues. I wiped what I could off and then pulled my panties and trousers up.

I then started to walk back to my car, still wearing the ball gag though. So still nervous about anyone seeing me. Especially when I was walking along the canal towpath, as it was very narrow and would be nowhere to hide if anyone did come along, I found myself walking along with my hand over my mouth to try and hide the gag lol But thankfully the walk back was uneventful and I didn’t see anyone until I got back to the car park. Where conveniently, a coupe had parked right next to my car! So I just waited by the path hoping they would go the other way. They seemed to be taking ages putting their walking boots on and getting their dogs on leads, and then they started walking towards where I was standing!! So I quickly walked a little off the path and crouched down pretending to tie my shoelaces and hoped they would not notice my gag or want to talk to me….. Thankfully they did walk past and didn’t say anything, so I quickly ran to my car and got in and drove home.

Here are a couple of pics -:

I also made a gif from the video

I would like to thank Lola for this creative dare! It was a little outside my comfort zone, but that did make it extra exciting lol Pushed me a bit, but not too far.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2384 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm impressed Matt, very brave of you! And I know you're not keen on publicly posting pictures in lingerie

I loved the videos you sent me
  2. Old Comment
    you did so well!! even pushing yourself to make the gif AND to do both version! i’m glad you liked it too! i’ve got rusty dare giving skills so i was worried!

sorry for the delay in response too - i hadn’t been feeling well so any extended reading was making me queasy ):.