Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 115 votes, 4.35 average.

Report: bondage session mid-October 2020 1/2

Posted 10-26-2020 at 03:47 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 09-07-2021 at 05:20 AM by SilverBlue

During lockdown I was a fucktoy for an online Dom, I haven’t reported on that because we had a difficult relationship. After lockdown was over, I submitted my body to a Master who lives locally. I stupidly didn’t think to blog about it. As an apology to you all who enquired about the story behind the photo with me wearing cuffs; here is my report.

I’ve said before that bondage isn’t something I do with just anyone, there needs to be a degree of trust. One person that has that trust is also someone who put me into bondage before – yes the guy who tied me up on the Wainuiomata hill last year. I think trust is important, when someone betrays that trust, it’s really impossible to really trust that person the same way ever again. Anyway, I asked this guy if he could contribute to this report, but he’s going away for the long weekend and unfortunately won’t have the time. He did say he loves any opportunity to use me and would happily do a “collaboration” on a future blog. I wish he could have helped with this one because it was a couple of weeks ago now, so I’m struggling a bit to put it all together again in my mind.

When I got to his place I showed him the things I brought with me. He said we won’t be needing those items, but he did thank me for bringing something with me. He’s got his own collection which is better quality that what I have, so yeah. He went through the rules with me again; while the cuffs are on, my body is his to use until the cuffs are removed, with the exception of the 2 safety words, a word to caution him “Silver” and a word to stop “Blue” and any pictures he wants to take can only be taken from my phone.

He assumed his role as Master straight away, commanding me to remove every item I was wearing and place everything into a box. Then I had to shower my body (not my hair) and he towelled me down. That’s when the cuffs went on. I held out my wrists and he strapped the thick black cuffs around my wrists until they were tight, and the same again on my ankles. Just to intimidate me, he said, staring me in the eye “your body is mine now”. He then ordered me to sit in position and wait. So I sat there on the floor with my back straight on my knees with my legs open and my hands on my lap. He came back with a hair tie and pulled my hair into a pony tail. He took a picture of me like that and then he got started with the restraints.

I was placed on the bed, he clipped the links on my wrists to the loop thingies on my ankles. So, hopefully you can follow this, I was on my back, with my feet up in the air, my legs open and bent at the knee, with my arms like struts by my sides, and both wrists secured to my raised ankles. He had a spreader bar that he placed between my ankles, it linked on to the ankle cuffs. As I recall, it was quite a restrictive position, I could sit-up a bit, like a crunch, and I could wiggle my knees, but my arms were pretty much locked to my ankles and my ankles were kept open by the bar. So I was stuck in that position, presenting my pussy and butthole to him. Oh yeah, he was also wearing black latex gloves. A bit creepy, so I did ask why he needed them. It was because he could lube or oil the gloves and take them off to grip other things without greasy fingers.

He started with massaging my pussy mound, rubbing his lubed gloved fingers around the entrances to my holes. The lube had a mild warming effect, nothing uncomfortable. He massaged my pussy for a few minutes, I felt him slip the odd finger in, then 2. He wasn’t finger fucking me, it was a massage and felt kinda nice. He showed me a toy quickly, at the time I only got a short look at it. It just looked like a glass butt plug, but he inserted it into my pussy. So, to me it felt longish, but it wasn’t until he started clicking it, when I felt it expanding in my pussy. I was curious and asked him if that was a speculum he's using. He said "yes" and that my pussy needed a proper inspection.

I winced a bit when he locked it open. It hasn’t been since the pink toy incident that I’ve felt stretched open as much as with that speculum. All I could see at the time was the top of his head as he leaned in to examine my pussy. When he raised his head from between my legs he grabbed my phone and the flash illuminated my pussy. He looked at me and said he can’t see my cervix because my pussy walls closed around the speculum.

I’m a sexual freak of nature, yes this is not everything that happened, but it wasn’t a long session. I can do a second part to this report, if you demand it.
Views 1445 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    We insist. But even more, it looks like you should do another session with him at the next convenient time. This sounds fantastic!

If I can throw a wish into the basket, maybe he could write "slut" on you and take a pic while you are bound.
  2. Old Comment
    Well, this fruit does really insist, of course. As you know full well I would.
  3. Old Comment
    I would like to know how it ends! And the middle part too
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Manarus View Comment
    I would like to know how it ends! And the middle part too
    It's coming but there's only enough for probably 2 parts.
  5. Old Comment
    We insist ofc.
    We all love reading your adventures
  6. Old Comment
    Such a naughty tease, asking if we want to know how it ends.
  7. Old Comment
    Always just leaving us hanging and wanting more.
  8. Old Comment
    Part two please!