Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

a diaper boy

Posted 07-21-2018 at 09:06 PM by Diapered_prince

It has been two weeks since my last update and it is late now so I will write what I can and possibly edit it tomorrow with more stuff if I forget anything

Hello all,
Not much has changed since I last wrote on here. I continue my year in my diapers and continue to use them (mostly just wetting though I have messed 4-5 times these last 2 weeks.) I was given a recommendation by a friend about some other cheap diapers that they have used from Walmart (attends) They are not available...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Getting tired of this

Posted 07-08-2018 at 07:48 PM by Diapered_prince

Hello,

So the novelty of the diapers has officially lost its appeal. I think most of that comes from the fact that I don't have a steady income this summer, but I also think that it is because the diapers I have been wearing have leaked a bunch these past few weeks. At home, I am able to put a cloth diaper inside the disposable to act as a stuffer to help with leaks, but while I am away, that isn't an option.

I also think that I don't like wearing anymore because I am...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm still here

Posted 06-12-2018 at 09:51 PM by Diapered_prince

Greetings all,

I have been away from home for about 10 days now and have had to go out and buy more diapers to store in my suitcase (I am going to need to buy more in the near future again.)

In this time the people I chat with on kik have been telling me about their diapers and how absorbent they are (they wear tykables or comfydry.) I am kinda jealous of those diapers, but they are so expensive. I could buy 120 of my diapers or 70 of those diapers. And I would need to...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life is hectic sometime yeah?

Posted 06-02-2018 at 07:18 PM by Diapered_prince

So since I last wrote I received a phone call that I was needed in Oklahoma to help my grandparents for the summer as they are getting pretty old and are losing their mobility and independence. Since then, I have been busy running errands and doing odd things around their house. (but I do still have my diapers)
Not much to report in my diapered life, but thought you should know that I am going to be rather uneventful for the summer (as far as I know right now)

As always,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

(insert clickbait title)

Posted 05-04-2018 at 07:33 PM by Diapered_prince

So you are all probably expecting a large update for the last 3 weeks. Truth is, I have simply been really really really busy with school and work. So there is not really much to say. I am out kinda for the summer (more on that in a bit) and life has settled down.

I was able to see Infinity War (no spoilers) today and thought it was really well made. The pacing was sharp with very little down time and it still kept the wit that Marvel has come to be known for while still pulling the feels...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The diapered rough spot.

Posted 04-15-2018 at 11:44 AM by Diapered_prince

Hello there.

It is time for my update about my diapers. Now that April is half over, and the year is almost to a third I guess I should reflect on how the diapers have been.

Overall it has been a weird experience that has grown to be normal. The diapers are holding nicely and the leaks are very rare and only happen when I don't change like I should. For example, last night I was watching the Overwatch League and wet myself a couple times (really light wettings that I thought...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It has been a while

Posted 04-07-2018 at 08:45 PM by Diapered_prince

Hey all,

So I have been of GD for the past week simply because I have been too busy, and haven't really felt like logging on for a while. Life is busy and my bank account is empty. there is too much month at the end of the money. It didn't help that spring break took away roughly 25% of my work month. Not only that, I had to pay more of my tuition bill.

Cloth diapers are certainly the better option for a budget. (at least if you have a start up fund)

Not...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized