Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Light and darkness of tasks

Posted 04-24-2018 at 04:21 PM by CSasha (I love words)

While gathering ideas for my 5,000th post (soon to be my 6,000 post I guess), I am glad I also started this poll to get more feedback on add threads in general. The results made me think.

Some people like bets, and playing with some of them I knew from other activities, I had to notice that they were longing for serious wagers, something from the dislikes, so that it was sure that nobody wanted to lose. I saw similar concerns with the add threads, and I have to admit, my ideas so far came...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Cassandra and bets

Posted 02-05-2018 at 05:47 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Inspired by this recent post by Lemuricon

I don't like bets in my daily life. Very rarely buying a single lottery ticket is the closest I do. I also rejected any Truth or Dare in my life so far until I discovered this page.

My experience so far with bets are mostly very harmless one, a single game of battleships I lost with the result of a cold shower (hate that) (and yes, technically it's not a bet but a simple game ante, but even that is nothing I usually do). So when...
Oracle
Old

Gamers: Fantastic PM dares for waging players

Posted 12-28-2016 at 06:28 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-10-2018 at 04:09 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. I also love games, more for the love of playing. But if you love games for the thrill of a stake, here are some PM dares for you. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "BATTLESHIP...
Oracle