Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

Some sad times

Posted 05-20-2010 at 09:49 AM by lokelake

I can't believe Blizzard is closing the SC 2 beta at the end of May. I have to wait till they open the beta for the last time sometime in July.

@ Leopard:

Since you are a Zerg player, what did you think when Blizzard raised the time it takes to re-root your crawlers?

I mean, from 6 seconds to 12 seconds, thats got to be painful.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 955 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    They nerfed zerg so badly in the last patch :/ But people still seem to win with them, so who knows. I haven't actually played, but I doubt I'll be playing zerg as much anymore. They're already difficult and they're just going to get worse.
  2. Old Comment
    I was never a Zerg player in the first game, and I am also not one on this game. Yes, they are very hard to use. What race will you use next? Or if Zerg get's a buff, or any positive changes in later patches, will you still play as them?
  3. Old Comment
    Maybe once I'm better. I don't know what I'll play now (haven't played for a couple of weeks.) Protoss are pretty but kinda boring, Terran I'm only good at being really cheap with >.>
  4. Old Comment
    I am a Protoss player, and I have trouble trying to stop an Marine/Maurader/Thor army. I mean come on, how the heck am I suppose to stop that!?! lol.

But come on, I am sure everyone likes the Roach: fast healers, move underground. I love moving underground.

The hydralisks are insane in this game. Not only are they stronger then their SC1 counterparts, they also have further range when upgraded, plus, you dont have to upgrade their speed.

But, how is the Zerg suppose to win without scourge, plauge and spawn broodling? lol

One thing I hate the most with game is the units are harder to identify.