Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rating: 8 votes, 3.00 average.

I faced my first punishment

Posted 01-23-2021 at 11:45 AM by RainbowSky

I've settled in quickly to my role being owned and completing tasks set by Sir. He now has me wearing my collar most of the time. Throughout the week we have been practising skills and tasks. He has had me record me saying "I am Sir's cuntosaurus and I deserve this. I will do my best for Sir". My ability to tie rope and make bondage look pretty has greatly increased. We've practised spanking in different places including my thighs which bruised when we did it and my cunt. And today Sir brought all of these elements and many from my trial week back for a sort of ultimate mash-up of tasks.

Task 13

Equipment required
  • Spatula or heavy object
  • Audio recording
  • headphones
  • rope (10m)
  • ball gag
  • latex panties
  • bullet vibe
  • hood with mouth hole
  • ankle cuffs
  • wrist cuffs
  • collar
  • leash

The task
Strip naked, listen to the audio recording through headphones for 5 minutes, then beg to be spanked, before wearing all cuffs, panties and vibe and being trapped in a small space for 15 minutes and edging 3 times.

The Report

Sir had me strip at about 1:30. I was wearing my collar and was told to continue doing whatever until he told me to stop but I had to be exposed and have good posture throughout. So I stripped, folded my clothes and then sat up a little straighter. He then asked me to put my headphones on and play my audio recording for 5 minutes. We hit a bit of a bump here as I couldn't get it to loop so had to keep clicking it every 20 seconds or so which was frustrating. I have always hated listening to myself so being forced to actively press play to hear my own voice was like torture in a way. Although the words themselves made me proud to belong to Sir.

Sir then had me complete a breast tie. Its sort of hard to explain but it cinches the breasts together and forces them forwards, pushing them off my chest and exposing them for all to see. This we had already practised in the week so I found this quite quick and easy to do except this time I did it a little tighter which made my breasts even more cinched and tighter and left me feeling even more embarrassed at being exposed for anyone to look at. I was then told to go get the spatula. Sir made me vocalise what I thought was going to happen next - spanking. Which of course was correct.

There is a certain amount of sadism to make someone beg to be spanked. And not just to be spanked (that would be too easy of course) but to also make them beg for where they want to be spanked, how hard, how long and why they deserve it. And then make them administer the spanks themselves if they begged hard enough.

As much as it makes me wet and aroused by spanking my cunt, its also painful so the one place I knew Sir would want spanked was sort of the one I wanted to avoid. He made me spank it once hard and then left it up to me to beg.
I begged to hit my cunt 10 times hard as it was already leaking. It was allowed and then it really hurt.
I begged to spank each nipple for 2 minutes to wake up the sensitive nipples - it was not good enough so I had to try again. Sir did eventually agree to it at a rate of 1 a second. He said he thought I was trying to impress him, which I wasn't I just thought I could handle it. Might have been wrong about that... it was like fire. It burned and stung and made them so sensitive. I regretted my decision pretty much almost immediately but I ploughed through although I found it amusing to watch my breasts bounce up and down like jelly with each spank.
I begged to hit each ass cheek hard 15 times - It was allowed if I did another 2 minutes to each nipple which was actually torturous as my breasts went a deep red and burst into fire when I rolled over and laid down on them. I did spank my ass as well which left a gentle tingle.

Then Sir made me spank my clit hard 20 times. I was told not to stop or hold back...
I managed 12 and said I would try again even though I was in pain.
Sir said it was now 30 because I had stopped when he had expressly told me not to. So I tried again and was in agony, crying and screaming in pain until I only managed 20
Sir then increased it to 35 and once I had recovered enough, I began again, powering through my tears and screams to get it done.

He then told me put my gag in, spank my clit another 30 times hard and tie the leash around the sofa leg of my confinement space. Luckily the gag prevented me screaming anymore.

The panties went on next with the vibe on max and I was to repeat my confinement task from before - ankles cuffed, white noise playing, gagged, hooded, and stuck in my space. Edge 3 times in 15 minutes and get close to the time,

By the time I had set up and was ready to begin the task I had already edged once. I put the stopwatch on, pulled the hood down, put the headphones on, attached my final wrist cuff and let the vibe take me over the edge 3 times. During my counting I felt another edge coming and tried to wriggle my cunt away from the vibe to prevent it but couldn't because of the space and the latex. I've realised I really enjoy confinement but don't particulalrly enjoy the edging in confinement side. I quite the tranquility of it, no pressure of social media or the internet. It's just peaceful. I removed my cuffs when I thought it was time and checked my timer 16 minutes, 27 seconds which I was very proud of as some of that was surely from finishing set up and removing cuffs to look. I reported back to Sir who was not as pleased as me. I had gone over time and edged more than 3 times. He asked me what I thought should happen. I admitted I probably needed a punishment which he was proud of me for admitting even though it was hard to accept as I believed I had tried my best.

The punishment
With my rope, ankle cuffs, toothpaste and spatula in tow I went to the spare room. The rope went under the bed and I lay down on it, putting my feet together and cuffing them. I then pushed my knees towards the bed so I was sort of in a lying down lotus position or looking like a frog with my knees bent. I tied the rope tightly to my knees to prevent them form swinging up and closing and protecting my very exposed cunt. I then had to apply toothpaste to my asshole which stung like hell, then on my clit which was fine and didn't actually bother me except a slight cool feeling, then my nipples and cunt. My nipples also didn't bother me but my cunt was streaming with wet the moment the toothpaste touched it and I was writhing my back and cunt up and down on the bed in pain. Sir then made me take the spatula and hit my clit 30 seconds hard without stopping, 1 a second. It was torturous but with the ability to close my legs taken away there was nothing to stop me completing it. Then Sir asked for 60 seconds and I told him I wouldn't be able to. I attempted it and had to pause halfway to recover before carrying on. Sir made me do it again until I could do no more. Somehow, I managed 42 but my entire body was shaking in pain and agony and I was crying and screaming throughout. The toothpaste was still burning and my cunt was still leaking as a result. Sir allowed me to untie, get clean and get dressed but despite cleaning my cunt still burns now and is still leaking.

My mouth ached from the gag being in the whole time, and I was very cold by the time we finished at 5:38. My legs ached from the punishment position.
I really enjoyed the tasks but would maybe prefer them if there was a break between them when I could get warm for a bit as 4 hours naked is a long time.
I did not enjoy the punishment but that's what it is supposed to be - a punishment.
Posted in A new beginning
Views 922 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Should have made you do all night
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Handcuff37 View Comment
    Should have made you do all night
    Thank you for your comment, do you mean to be in confinement all night?