Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 27 votes, 4.70 average.

Waxed Sluts breast with Nipple Kebabs

Posted 11-18-2018 at 11:41 AM by jane@
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:09 AM by jane@

Waxed Sluts breast with Nipple Kebabs

Photographs see https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14346

Needed for this recipe

1. Slut with tits that are not acceptable for a slut – too small – if your slut has nice large tits they can be better used for play, cock fucking tits being a particular good use for slut’s tits. If your slut like me has tits that are two small to squeeze against your cock this may a way they could be useful.
2. Slut’s nipples if only a snack two nipples will do but they will need preparation to make them a reasonable mouth full – otherwise several sluts maybe required. Again if your sluts nipples are very sensitive and she jumps when you torture them keep for that purpose if however they have become less sensitive as you have applied pegs for too long and are no longer fun to tease this is a good recipe.
Preparation if your slut is not young which will probably not be the case as you will want to keep a young sluts tits to play with you will need to prepare the tits and nipples before waxing/or making nipple kebabs to make them more tender! Please note tis may not work for tenderising the meat but will add flavour and be cruel to the slut the pain may help in the final consent for using her tits in the recipe (to avoid further tenderisation).

Tenderisation for tits and nipples should last a minimum of two weeks before they are used in the recipe. The following process should be followed but can be varied to taste.
Daily on waking the slut should rub olive oil (no need for extra or virgin oil as the slut will not be a virgin! – if they are you are not doing things properly).

Oiling should be followed by 20 hard smacks with a ruler to each breast and pulling and twisting of each nipple till the slut starts to cry. The slut should then wear a tightly fitted tack bra till bed time only removing for further tormenting as below. Once in the tack bra the slut should do 10 press-ups but on the down movement press her tits firmly to the floor and count to 10 before the next push up.
At lunch time the slut should remove the tack bra and spend half an hour using rough grade sandpaper on her tits and nipples before applying some tabasco sauce to each nipple and then the tack bra till bed time.
At bed time the tits should be washed using the shower on its hottest setting and be rubbed with sea salt all over before rubbing with neat vodka or any strong spirit. The nipples should then be squeezed and stretched and elastic bands applied around the base of the tits and base of the nipples (not too tight) for at least an hour.
After the first week add 50 hard ruler smack to follow the shower and alcohol rub.
Two weeks of the above should produce nicely tenderised sluts tits and nipples for the next part.

Waxed breasts – the aim is to cook lightly by repeated coatings of hot wax – usually 10 applications with a short whip being used to remove the wax between coatings – the nipple and breast should be fully coated. After ten coating pass a metal kebab sewer through both nipples –the slut may squawk, squirm and object so some bondage is advisable prior to this stage. The nipples can then be removed followed by the breasts.
Serve the nipples on sliced breast meat.

The slut is probably best discarded at this point or used in a whole slut recipe see https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88366
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1714 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Really great recept, I love your way become a good slut.
  2. Old Comment
    I am sure with your culinary skills those blobs covering your modesty should be Michelin stars