Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > OnlineHumiliateSlve

Rate this Entry

Long list of likes, limits, and what I'm looking for in a master

Posted 11-17-2018 at 03:25 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

First of all, You may be as mean and humiliating as you like and make me feel as dumb as you want, Sir. I'll tell you if it's too much, Sir. Im looking for a very controlling and mean master who will talk down to me like I'm the dumbest,most vapid and airheaded stupid bitch they've ever talked to. I can take a lot of verbal degradation and humiliation as well as in tasks, Sir. I would like a mastersnwho will control and extremely humiliate and degrade me at any point possible yet also understand that I have a life aside from this and cannot be on every day. My master should be very mean and degrading to me, I will tell you if it's too much. My master should control me through the clothes I wear and the music I listen to the idea being I listen to music when im offline so it can even be controlled then. He could even choose a picture for me to set as the background of my tablet. Also, I like to be degraded and humiliated through tasks as well as words so my master should be more creative than just having me fuck myselfI like being extremely humiliated and degraded through interesting tasks doing foolish or humiliating or degrading things. I also like self humiliation and degradation like being ordered to type or say humiliating or degrading things about myself/ I don't like only fucking myself over and over because that's boring, sir. I like wedgies, messy wedgies, I like control of the music I listen to like what genre, artist, or song(s), what I do when listen to music, when I listen to it, and even create a playlist. I like small piss and poop play as wellMy intelligence is what im most self conscious of so I get very humiliated when people make me feel stupid or dumb. I could send you my music taste as well if youre going to control that Also, my limits are pics, vids, extreme pain, id like to stay away from anal, but it's not necessarily a limit, anything that gets the attention of my family who I live with.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1334 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments