Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: Slutkin

Posted 11-03-2016 at 05:28 PM by CSasha
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:30 AM by CSasha

By the look in his eyes, I could already tell my master had something special in mind for today when I entered his house. In our recent arguments, I had turned out with the upper hand most often. I was just more literate and didn't care to hold back outside of our play time. It was even more enjoyable when I became aware that it annoyed him so much. Nevertheless, I didn't have any thoughts about the hypnosis files he ordered me to listen daily a couple of weeks ago. I paid close attention to their content, so I knew there was nothing special or dangerous about them. So I didn't wonder when I didn't notice any effect.

When I entered the play room, my master briefly introduced the couple waiting there for us. An average sized man and a hot looking woman exchanged some soft kisses and petting on each other back. "They are here for a competition.", my master told me, knowing that I couldn't resolve this information since he hadn't prepared me to anything like this. We were all dressed, but a couple of dildos were already laid out. Now my master built up a screen on the table, attached some cables in the background and finally put two big red button buzzers in front of it on the ground. "As agreed,", he looked at the couple mostly concerned with themselves, the man comforting his partner, "both subs will contest in who performs the most deepthroats within 30 minutes."

The woman looked quite nervous and seemed insecure about that issue. I couldn't resist a wide grin. Fortunately, my master had trained me it taking it into my throat ages ago. He liked to abuse it, make me gag and even hold it in for minutes while tears ruined my make-up and saliva and snot messed my body. Though my throat still ached until every thrust significantly hurt I had started to like when my master force-fucked it. Since I had experienced how much it turned him on and pleasured him, I had taken great arousal and satisfaction in that service of mine. That included the humiliation of having to burp and fighting the urge to vomit, which he had severely punished me for once I couldn't suppress it. He told me it was too dangerous and annoying for him to let it happen. All in all combined with the concerned impression of my competitor I was quite confident to win easily.

While I reveled in my trained deepthroat skills or better endurance to take it brutally, I paid only slight attention to the next announcement of my master: "The loser's sub will be lent to the winner's master as a slave, for use in any ways." Haha, the blunt way she did it I had to notice the woman begging look upon her master. She seemed only slightly trained, not even carrying a collar like I did. Now I valued her looks. My master would be happy about having her in addition to me. He'd probably take great pride and joy in the ravage of another masters slave's holes. It was going to be a happy time. While I imagined it, I unwillingly wiggled with my ass when I kneeled on the ground and master attached a cowbell to my collar. So much I didn't bother the humiliation of ringing the bell with every movement in the company of strangers. "So let's begin.", my master proposed. He fixed a black dildo in front of one of the buzzers. I recognized it, 9½" length and 3½" circumference, the biggest one my master used for my training. I gulped once. Though my master could easily fuck my throat for minutes with his own, precious and proudly sized dick, this one would slow me down and force me to make breaks for taking my breath, courage, and strength.

Being force-fucked was one thing, but having to push my head in by myself was yet another. When my master had more time and less urge to release himself into my throat, he first made me deepthroat him entirely by my initiative. When I slowed down, he began to shout and encourage me to keep up the pace. Then he beat me heavily to remain the deepthroat action, and finally, when even that couldn't keep me going he just grabbed my head and shoved it in with his full force and speed, holding it in whenever and for how long he wanted, possibly to make me gag and exhaust from it. He only slowed down or paused when he needed it for not cumming on the spot, extending the abuse duration and therefore his joy. In those moments I was his fuck toy. While I felt pain and humiliation in it, at the same time I was proud, happy and even aroused to be of such filthy use, especially for my master. I even got a little kick in his outspoken consideration to spread my service to his friends, acquaintances, or even strangers. He took great delight to push me into physical exhaustion by his several ways of sexual abuse, torture or longer predicaments like cages, bondage, hunger, thirst and cold.

Well, maybe it would be going to be more of a challenge than I thought. I now saw that my competitor had an even easier tool to deepthroat in her master cock than I would have with my masters. Finally, my master looked into my face with only a brief glance to the woman when he explained an important issue: "Once you completed one deepthroat, with the balls to your chin, you have to push the red button in front of you. The screen shows your amount of completed deepthroats as well as the remaining time. You can start when you hear the bell of the program ringing. It will start anytime soon. Easy, right?" And then my master's evil grin returned when he neared my face to say: "Good luck! Slutkin." Woooooosh. A big wave had come over my mind like a tsunami.

'What he wants? Screen in front makes no sense. Several thin Os. Colons. Headache. Masters pleasure stick? Nah, trousers on. No master's cock out. No command to do. Ah, black dildo! I know.'

Much later I can only tell what happened from the videotape master showed me. I vividly felt a glimpse echo from the strong lust I must have had about my deepthroats, and everyone could see it on record. So bad that it made me forget everything else. I didn't remember much at all, but what I watched made strange sense of my memories. 'Slutkin' must have been a trigger word from the Hypno files, one that washed away my entire intelligence, peaked my desire to obey and left me with a real dumb bimbo's fuck brain. Such a typical move for my master. I felt totally humiliated when I was watching the video alone. So embarrassed that I wanted to turn away, but Master made me watch it whole several times, and express my thoughts and feelings, while he grinned over the meal I had cooked and served him.

I saw myself eagerly sucking that dildo. The woman hadn't even started with her master's dick, but all three watched how I licked and worked that black dildo with all my slutty passion. Master had only to say "Deepthroat.", and I shoved my head down on it. Again and again, sometimes holding it for several seconds, but always looking up to my master for what he wanted me to do. All three started to love, when my master told me again, I had to push the buzzer to make it count. But I didn't understand. I just swung myself into it with more action, partly forgetting everything else over the arousal and eagerness to serve. While watching, I counted dozens of deepthroats without a single push of the button. Even from looking at the screen alone I felt the echo of pain in my throat. The woman tried to deepthroat, but couldn't make it.

If only I had had the little wits to push my button once, I would have had easily won. But instead, the three around me laughed about how forgettable I was about deepthroating that senseless dildo, with no effect on my score because I had forgotten to push it. The same mistake again and again. And again. Then both masters were talking about how the female sub couldn't score either. My master pointed on her red button while expressing his opinion. And what did I do? In that one moment of short attention, I suddenly pushed the button. They laughed out loud, nearly clenched in the joy about my extreme stupidity. I deepthroated and did it again. And so my opponents score went up with every deepthroat I did. Hilarious for anyone but me. I felt shame watching. My master had deviously tricked me into losing. And not only that, I had exhausted myself into deepthroats without a cause for me. I hadn't even stopped when the time was over. And all three of them had let me go on until I had slowed down and finally collapsed feeling sorry for my master laughing at me about how dumb I have been. Now with my intelligence back I felt even more bad and inferior about having been so dumb as the evidence showed.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 2217 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The story wasn't my cup of tea, but it is an excellent short story! Great set-up and a twisted conclusion! I enjoyed reading it!
    Posted 11-05-2016 at 07:24 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you for the feedback. It delights me that you enjoyed it despite different tastes. I try to cover different kinks from time to time, even at the edge of my likes, though that's more difficult. This one is a closer one.