Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Boston

Posted 04-15-2013 at 08:07 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Before I start writing, I just want to express my thoughts and prayers go out to all of those effected by what happened in Boston today. I know we have a bunch of users from that general area, and I just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers and I am sure the prayers (or thoughts) of others on this website. I don't know what is going to come out of this post, so I wanted to make sure I put that first.

What happened in Boston today not only sickened me, but left me very sad...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Loke

Posted 04-07-2013 at 01:20 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I love you and miss you. <3
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

People who have done online dating, I need your help

Posted 11-08-2012 at 10:32 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Hello internet friends (and enemies). I need your advice, and if you have done online dating in the past or currently, that would be EXTREMELY helpful.

So after a pretty complicated breakup with my girlfriend about a month ago, I got into the online dating scene last week. I think it just made more sense for me to go outside the norm since the girl I had been seeing was someone who kind of close to me a while. I want to meet someone different and a friend of mine gave me two pretty...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I take a break from not posting anything to bring you this message

Posted 10-19-2012 at 10:27 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

It is my birthday. Not that any of you care
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Where I have been and where my future lies with getDare

Posted 10-06-2012 at 08:27 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

As many of you noticed, I have been away from the site a lot recently. I haven't posted a blog post recently apart from the one where I told Blank to fuck off because he is a fucking troll and just overall a bad person. I was going to originally say the mods have a better understanding of what is going on, but after thought and revision before pressing post now, I guess this is as much as I possibly can say. It won't be friendly to all, but I am not one for holding back, at least here anyways....
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Suggestion to make getDare better

Posted 09-19-2012 at 06:49 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Remove all the mods. They all suck and are big meanies
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Why I hate a certain user whose mind is hollow and Blank and why he is awful

Posted 09-14-2012 at 06:39 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Without naming names, there is a certain ex-user of getDare.com that I despise with all my heart. Some people on this site my like this user. Because of that I am going to leave the following sentence BLANK. .
I hate this particular user because he is condescending. He lies to people. He uses a disability as an excuse. He is a bad secret keeper. He often times doesn't know what he is fighting for. Odds are, he doesn't know what condescending means. He is manipulative....
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized