Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Old

On pain

Posted 03-23-2019 at 07:35 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

Pain can be a huge turn on for me. In fact, I find the easiest way for me to be pushed into deep subspace is to be spanked, whipped, clothespins put my nipples, or even my face slapped. Of course, I would not take this from any random stranger (although that does make for a hot fantasy!) but from a Dom I love and respect, it would feel so ... delicious!

Once I get to a certain point then I really crave more and more pain. I want to be spanked even harder, I want my face to sting from a
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A horny, slutty cunt

Posted 03-19-2019 at 04:44 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

When I drink even a little red wine I get very, very horny. This is specially awkward when I drink during work parties. After about a glass (and certainly after two) I get so desperate that I often unbutton my top and expose my cleavage or my bra. My slutty cunt throbs and all I want to do is see a nice, hard cock .. or better yet, feel it in my hand and then shoved deep up my cunt.

Deep down I am just a submissive cunt, but in public I act like a strong and independent woman. I act like
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On f-list

Posted 11-18-2018 at 08:06 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

I have often used f-list, a text-based role-playing site. Not so much recently, but in the past I really used to enjoy it. I think finding the right RP partner helps a lot. Once one gets past the awkwardness of RP-ing it can be a lot of fun, specially if done right. For me, the biggest turn on is when someone talks to me and the slowly starts adding in sexual innuendo, ramping it up to such a point that I turn into a slavering and horny bimbo!

Mostly, though, I ended up giving JOI random
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

A trip to Olympic National Park

Posted 11-14-2018 at 06:59 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

Early this year, in September, my BF (J for short) and I went to the Pacific Northwest for a short vacation. Even though it rains a lot, the western corner of Washington, just south of the Canadian border, is amazingly beautiful in summer and autumn. Winters can be dreary, but then summers are so gorgeous that they more than make up for the depressing winter cold and rain. We visited the lavender fields and then drove to the Olympic National Park, the only remaining rain forest in the continental United...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Paddle

Posted 11-05-2018 at 07:05 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

I lay on the bed, face down, skirt pulled up, panties torn off, backside exposed. "Please, Sir", I begged. He swung the paddle. Smack. I cried in pain. "Don't move your hands", he ordered. "Please, it hurts!", I whimpered. Smack. Forty eight more. Each paddle stroke pushed me deeper into pain. Yet, my crotch throbbed, dripping wet. My face was flushed. He kissed me as I lay there crying, too weak to get up.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A day without underwear

Posted 11-05-2018 at 11:41 AM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

A while ago I wanted to see if I could go out without any underwear for a day.

I wore black yoga tights and a loose, thick top. I should say, it was not easy! The feeling of rough fabric on my boobs and nipples meant that my nipples were erect all the time, and I had to keep pulling my top, to make it less obvious that I was not wearing anything underneath. I also carried a jacket, in case I got too self-conscious and was in meetings or something.

In any case, you will
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A fantasy in public

Posted 10-09-2018 at 05:08 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

I made the following confession on lilith_'s AMA ... it was supposed to be anonymous, but I guess part of me likes the idea of others knowing my sick fantasies ...

"As a submissive, one of my major fantasies is to be used by a group. I want to be tied up, stripped naked and caned, spanked and then fucked. Being left tied so people can stare and make fun of me is such a turn on! Not sure why. Maybe I am sick in the head!"

Do I need therapy?

PS: I
Posted in Uncategorized