Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

About Me

Posted 06-29-2017 at 04:37 PM by vance810
Updated 09-12-2021 at 05:11 PM by vance810
Tags about me

Do not contact me if:
• You didn't read the entire about me. Yes, I know it's long, but I have important things to say
• U tipe liek dis. Some spelling errors are fine, but be able to have a normal conversation
• You just want a quick play session and don't want to provide a tribute. I love the fantasy and play, but I'm tired of being ghosted. If you show me your worth my time, I'll happily make your head spin.
• You don't respect my likes, dislikes, or limits
• You...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am a romantic slut

Posted 10-02-2016 at 05:02 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I am a romantic slut. The slut part is easy. Except for some busy or sad phases I not only still have an intense sexual desire, I am also lazy and have a below average standard of keeping my space and stuff clean, as well as regarding my care for beautiful cloth and looks. And of course I have a filthy mind, quite a bunch of kinks and pretty dark fantasies.

But I am also romantic. Though I have supressed my sexual drive and kinks for decades due to a subconscious education about normal...
Oracle
Old

Skylar's about me.

Posted 03-03-2014 at 07:21 PM by Skylar and Kaz
Updated 03-05-2014 at 04:20 PM by Skylar and Kaz

This is my about me. Firstly please address me as Skylar and nothing else.

I am 23 years of age, I am 5'9 I have Brownish Blonde hair medium long, about 3.5 Inches below my shoulder, with a 32 B cup bust. I live in the Eastern Part of the United States of America, I am Submissive, I am not a Domme please do not ask me to be your mistress. I WILL NOT BE YOUR MISTRESS.

I am Owned by Kaz Currently DO NOT ASK ME TO BE YOUR SLAVE or SUB.

here is my list of Likes
Posted in Uncategorized