Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

A view on my chastity belt

Posted 02-03-2020 at 04:21 AM by CSasha

I have only had made some experiences with my chastity belt so far, but I got impressions I'd like to share with you. I assume that you read my previous post about my chastity belt or won't miss those information. Though I give some evaluations here, please, don't take this as a review, just an impression and personal opinion.

Value for price

I have the Slim chastilty belt for males from my-steel.de. It came at around 1,000€ which is quite around the price you have to pay for a customized chastity belt. I see the price for a good plastic chastity cage at around 100€. Given what I got with this, I'd exchange all my cheap plastic chastity cages but one for a second chastity belt in an instant. I'd probably go for a Carrara this time to explore the differences. I say all but one because I'd recommend to myself to start with a cheap plastic one to get into. But then I'd only recommend going for the original holytrainer, vice, CB-6000 (and no cheap copy who claims to be the original), steel chastity cages, and then safing up rather sooner than later for a chastity belt.

I think given how much more material it is and the different quality as a chastity device it delivers, it's totally worth the money.

Safety

I haven't tried the hardest but so far I consider it 100% safe against pulling out. I have chosen the pee grid option so there's no access from the tube end. I see no way of escaping the belt without picking, destroying or tricking the lock, or breaking the belt. The maximum space between the tube entry and the body ist just too small to squeeze through the solid core of a small blood penis, I think. it surely feels safe and I'll never slip out by accident or even by accident manipulation.

Comfort

My belt is adjustable in two places which I didn't all notice at first, both with three holes you can choose from. One is for the belt, so you can make it wider or tighter. It's only about 2 to 3 cm/inches differences. Then there's the same for the tube position. I am pretty comfortable with it now with the widest belt and the lowest tube position. Before, I had problems that restricted me to up to 4 hours wearing it at the start. Also, I think you got to get used to it first. Putting it on and off was a little hassle at the start. Now it's easy peasy.

So far, I wore it for up to 10 hours and know I can extend that time. I also slept in it for a few hours. I went taking out the trash and shopping groceries in the belt.

So far, I have four issues with the belt. The ballsack has its place under the tube, so I often have some pinching there, requires a rearrangement of the ballsack, or rarely, I take it off.

Another one is when the tube ends points into my pelvic floor with too much force.

Then there's the discomfort with having an erection in it which gets painful somehow but not as bad as in a chastity cage. That's also something which might come with fun.

And then the longterm time restricting, I have a small pressure area on my hips where I don't have much flesh between my bones and the skin. I am careful about that one and hope my body adapts.

Small thing to mention here, I am very glad I took the local consultation and measurement at the manufacturer (which came with a price that was subtract from the purchase though, so the most expensive was to take the time and money for the trip). Without it, I would have chosen another belt with a front shield that I wouldn't have been happy with due to having a too wide steel obstacle between my legs. I also tried the possible no-go of the slim I have chosen which is the tube pusing into the pelvic floor. And I wouldn't have chosen the travel option which I only saw the merits of in action. Now I can fold my belt together so it takes very little space.

Hygiene

I peed in it several times and took a dumb ones. I got more familiar with the peeing, not yet with the big business which was a mess. But okay, first time. I think I have more space due to better configuration. But, I am currently way more concerned about the hygiene than with my chastity cages, hopefully only due to lack of experiences.

I can use a standard syringe (without needle), got a free one with the belt, to pour water into the tube entry. There are two small holes at the side for that. I can shower it. But my impression is, there's no way around a frequent hygiene opening with the belt.

Visbility

The visibility of my belt is quite low. I was way earlier and more comfortable with the belt shopping groceries than with my cage, due to the comfort. I have plenty of mirrors in my rooms, and I can't see a thing of it under my more tighter than loser trousers. Also, my husband hasn't noticed yet under the trousers, and he knows that I have it.

Merits in comparison to chastity cages

I love the chastity belt because I don't have to care about aligning my pee hole with the cage center hole or opening, or worry about losing that alignment.

Also, I don't have to worry about my penis quelling out of that opening or other holes. Though it's not necessarily painful, it looks painful to me and worries me. Also, no painful irritation, rubs, or pinching with lines of underwear getting into sensible parts.

I am not worried that my belt breaks from an erection which is only shared by the steel cages. But, I feel way more comfortable in the chastity belt than in the steel cages. Way way way more. No weight that hangs down on rather small parts.

And of course, my chastity belt is way more secure than the vast majority of chastity cages I own. So far, only the holytrainer and the vice stand a chance to even challenge the belt.

I hope that helps you on your way of choosing and aquiring your own chastity devices. Look around for more real reviews like that one for example to give you money the best value.

Have fun and stay safe
Views 1547 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments