Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > annodaM

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 11-07-2019 at 11:49 AM by annodaM
Updated 05-20-2020 at 03:24 PM by annodaM

Limited to one pm from the same user every 24 hours, combinations are allowed up to 3 only

PUNISHMENTS

PANTIES: and I will stuff my panties in my mouth for 30 minutes.

NO BRA: and I will spend the whole day with no bra.

VIBE: send me one dare wich includes my lovely vibrator

PLUG: and I will shop for groceries wearing my large buttplug.

SHHHHH: and I will be gagged with (x) for 30 minutes.

SIT: and I will do my homework tied to the chair.

JUMP: and I must do 20 naked star jumps/jumping jacks.

MEDITATION: and I will fill all my holes, blindfold and gag myself, and play an orgasm video through ear buds while I vibe my clit. I am not allowed to cum until the video is over. If I fail, I will PM the darer for a punishment.

SELFBONDAGE and I will get into selfbondage of your choosing and make a guess at how long it would take to escape (without using whatever emergency escape you include for safety). If I lose I must send pic proof

KNEE SOCKS: and will wear them for 2 consecutive days in heels.

HIGH HEELS: and I must wear a pair of high heels for 1 hour.

HUMP (x): and I'll edge by humping X times with my hands cuffed, my ball gag in and my butt plugged. (Max = 100)

FINGER FUCK: and I will finger fuck myself for 3 minutes then suck my fingers.

STUFF: and I shall keep all 3 holes stuffed for 30 minutes.

TIP TOES: and I will stand on my tip toes with arms raised to the ceiling for 3 full minutes. If I don't manage the task then the darer gets to give me an additional forfeit and you must repeat the tip toe task as well.

NO FEET: and I shall tie my feet and thighs together with belts for 30 minutes. (or until you feel numb)

NO TOUCH: and I shall tape my pussy up with duct tape for 30 minutes.

SILENCE: and I will tape my mouth shut for 20 minutes.

TIED CROTCH: and I shall wear a crotch rope for 1 hour straight with a knot on my clit. While doing this and taping pussy one, the tape must ALWAYS be put over the crotch rope.

POST and I’ll post in whatever thread you want me to

REWARDS

LANA
EMILIA
WATSON
ARIANA
MARGOT
BELLA
AVA

and I will do a dare/task/challenge related to the celebrity you pick, you choose the dare

SWEET TREAT: and I'll have a bowl of my favorite icecream.

GUESS: send me a pm trying to guess the color of my underwear, if you win you'll get to give me a dare, if you lose I give you one.

CHANCE: and I will use a random number generator to choose one of your dares from my list.

REVENGE and I will return at least one PM Dare for each given PM dare, this one does not count to the number of PM dares you send

Also I'm open to suggestions ;)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4745 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment

String your nipples

Tie one end of a string to your left nipple, go over your head and behind your neck and tie the other end of the string to your right nipple. Make sure the string isn't too tight or too loose. Just enough to tug on your nips when you walk. Wear it without a bra for a day, or as long as you can take it.
  2. Old Comment
    Ok
    NO TOUCH for you.
    REVENGE me.
  3. Old Comment
    Kneesocks and selfbondage, enjoy xx
  4. Old Comment
    No bra for you today