Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nanomt

Rate this Entry

I Am A Wet Horny Cunt

Posted 09-03-2012 at 06:02 AM by nanomt

I've a new rule today.

When fucking yourself with your head in the toilet in the morning use a big carrot in stead of the red dildo. Put the carrot in a plastic bag without cleaning and take it with you. When having lunch eat it in public. If there's anyone near you tell them you LOVE carrots.

The funny thing is I do love carrots. Before performing this morning for RST, I pinned my hair back to keep it out the toilet water. As soon as I began fucking my cunt with the carrot, my hair fell into the water I just pissed in.

I had to fuck myself very slowly to keep from cumming and when I flushed the toilet my piss soaked hair got all over my face and mouth.

I've been adding three marks to my thigh daily after each cunt and asshole shaving session; except for today. Sleeping with my legs tied spread all night has done something to me. My clit is so swollen and sensitive I can barly touch it now and I have periods where I cant concentrate and my mind just goes blank. That happened this morning when I was edging for RST. I began to cum almost immediately so I popped my clit with a rubber band. My mind sort of went blank and I continued popping it. Eventhough the pain was terrible, I popped my clit a number of times and lost count. Thankfully, I drifted back to reality and stopped. Today I only added one mark to my thigh.

I'm so so horny now and need so badly to cum. RST has already said that if I begged him it would do no good. Maybe if someone else begged him he would let me cum.

I'm keeping this blog to humiliate myself which pleases RST. Please tell me what you think of me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1343 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    what a wanton whore you are, so wet and horny it takes vicious abuse of your clit to keep you from cumming. I bet your going to spend all day dripping wet thinking about eating that carrot too still covered in juices from your cunt that got so wet because you had your head trapped in a toilet full of your own piss.
  2. Old Comment
    I must say I am a bit disappointed. You have only two days to go cunt. Get a grip on yourself. Some people go for months without orgasm and you start falling apart within the week. Save your begging for Wednesday evening for then I will be deciding whether to prolong your chastity time.

I do however like reading about you drifting off while snapping your clitty. Don't get carried away and destroy the poor little knob. You might be needing it soon enough.
  3. Old Comment
    You have high hopes asking us to beg your master like common slaves just so his smelly piss whore can cum... just imagine if he made you offer those carrots to people if they mentioned anything about them. I bet something like that would make you extra wet watching them eat your carrots not knowing they are coated in your pussy juices.
  4. Old Comment
    You tempt me sir
  5. Old Comment
    I don't beg, though I would vote for letting the cunt have one ruined orgasm on wednsday if she can get someone to eat one of her cunt carrots. Brilliant suggestion Shadow.
  6. Old Comment
    Glad to help contribute, i just love reading this whores posts the things she does to please us