Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Happy's Adventures

Just a rainbow with some kink.
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

getDare apartment building

Posted 11-14-2015 at 11:16 AM by Happy Me
Updated 11-14-2015 at 09:18 PM by Happy Me

I am crazy excited about something!

So, right now, justJane, Rainbow Bright, and me all live in a house. Inside the house are 4 apartments, so we all have our own apartment, but we share the building? It is a wonderful building, brick, built in 1893, huge windows, in a great urban neighborhood.

Even more wonderful is that my two favorite people on the earth are my neighbors, so I get to see them all the time!

We love it here. We had a garden in the summer, have 2 adorable chickens in the backyard, go for wonderful urban bike adventures together, decorated insanely for Halloween, painted the porch columns rainbow colors (they look AWESOME), painted big murals in the shared hallway walls, can walk to some really wonderful bars, stores and parks.

Right now the 4th apartment has been a vacation rental, so we have people from all over the place coming to stay with us, which is cool and pretty fun (except the few snooty patooties that were snotty about the house being old).

BUT, even more amazing? Colosubguy is moving in soon, to the 4th apartment!!!! I am so excited to be able to see him more often, and to have the house all to ourselves, but also?...

I giggle every time I think about how our entire HOUSE will only be getDare people, that is somehow the most hilarious thing ever! We have been thinking that because the rainbow columns on the front porch already symbolize Rainbow Bright and me, that we should probably paint a hare (for justJane) and a monkey (for colosubguy) on the columns out front, just for fun?

This is kind of what our house looks like (I didn't want to post the actual house, you know, for privacy reasons and stalkers and scary people and all that):

but with other houses around it, rainbow columns and lots of plants and decorations and things.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 16322 Comments 14
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 14

Comments

1. Old Comment
    YAYYY!!! I think we're all extra lucky (I know I am)! Monkey being here is going to complete it all. It's funny we're all on getDare, but also really cool, that we can be open* about stuff.

*by open, I mean talk about stuff, and do things like drink out of sippy cups, wear a collar, etc. Some people have gotten the wrong idea - we do not do tasks with or in the company of one another.
  2. Old Comment
    YEAH. I wanted to make that point too, as I have already gotten 2 comments about that. WE ARE NOT sexual together. We are friends, we can talk about things openly, we support each other when times are hard, we play video games, garden, bicycle and go out together. We laugh a lot. We don't have any kind of crazy kink parties. People, geesh, what kind of world do you live in?
    Updated 11-14-2015 at 12:06 PM by Happy Me
  3. Old Comment
    This is pretty nice though, you all understand each other, and to some extent know what the other is doing. I love this in fact.

I want in >
    *not really but yeah
    Posted 11-14-2015 at 03:08 PM by DareSlaveBegger DareSlaveBegger is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Well, it does remove the "I need privacy at home." to a certain extent, if you are caught then at least they know why.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    Well, it does remove the "I need privacy at home." to a certain extent, if you are caught then at least they know why.
    YES. And we don't have to worry about sound privacy too! That part is REALLY nice!
  6. Old Comment
    1. I love you, and I love justJane and Rainbow Bright and Colosubguy! The four of you together in one house? Awesome to think about that!

2. I am completely and utterly jealous of Colosubguy. Being jealous is not pretty, but there you have it. I can sleep on a spare couch or something at least, right???

3. Yay for this blog, thank you for writing it, Happy Me!

4. Your house looks way, way more pretty than the picture! It's such a shame (but understandable) that you can't post pictures of the porch and the garden and the chickens...

5. Someone definitely has to make a sitcom based on the four of you. Like Full House, but with kinky people. Kinky House!

6. It is hilarious to think that people seem to think you have big orgies in your house or something. Silly people!
  7. Old Comment
    Ha this sounds ridiculously amazing, it must be so much fun and so very convenient for you all!

@drw, the onion have you covered https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...2682EF88B3C077
  8. Old Comment
    @DrW: You can come stay in my spare bedroom ANY TIME!!
    Bluetooth: I think it IS amazing!
  9. Old Comment
    Okay.... This will obviously have to be taken to the next level. Everyone on gD will now be required to take an apartment in a single, large condo, named Kink Tower.

I'll reserve the penthouse for Belle and I, thanks.

(Kidding of course. Congrats guys, I'm so happy for you all!)
  10. Old Comment
    Aaaaahhhh this is going to be wonderful! I'm so jealous!
    It's going to be so amazing for Monkey, and I'm so happy to see him excited about it! Plus more pics of him posing with the chikkinsss!!
  11. Old Comment
    That is awesome and I am jealous too. Asslvr and I want an apartment in your house! But I am happy for all of you, and I can only imagine the beautiful rainbow colors and murals. I think a monkey and hare are definitely needed though.

@Wardell ... you may be kidding but I think that is amazing! (Even if you do steal the penthouse)
  12. Old Comment
    Can I reserve an apartment in Kink Tower? The biggest issue would be to decide if each apartment has its own play room, or if there are ones you can book to use when you want them...
  13. Old Comment
    All the shenanigans!
  14. Old Comment
    Also, is Kink Tower like Trump Tower, where we'll have an old blowhard yelling at us all the time? Pretty sure I'd get evicted for punching the owner at that point