Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Lebron James

Posted 06-29-2010 at 06:22 AM by Manbearpig
Updated 06-29-2010 at 06:49 AM by Manbearpig

A lot of you, myself included, have been following to see where Lebron goes in Free Agency. My best advice is not to believe reports until you actually see him holding up a jersey at a news conference or that every single outlit is reporting. Also, look at professional odds (you can do that yourself). They know more than you think. For any NBA fan of a team in the running, this is an exciting time. But be smart about what you believe and what your friends say.

Edit: This will be Part 1 of my NBA Free Agency Series. Later today I will talk about the big players involved and my thoughts, and tomorrow, one day before July 1 when the teams can start talking to player, I will preview the teams involved and where they stand so far, and later, I will rank their chances to do well in free agency, with the primary factor being getting Lebron James.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments