Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

A few thoughts today

Posted 06-22-2010 at 08:24 PM by Manbearpig
Updated 06-22-2010 at 08:29 PM by Manbearpig

I have a lot of thoughts on my mind today. I feel like unwinding a bit so I will do it here

Anyways, I saw Toy Story 3 the other day. Omg, what a fucking great movie. But it got me thinking a lot about my childhood. It was really creepy in a very weird way. I wasn't sure if I was suppose to think my childhood is over, which in a way it is I guess since I am already one year into college. But then I was thinking some more and felt that while my actual childhood is, in deed, over, the inner kid inside me still runs wild. I to this day have a very lively imagination and I am hoping to start writing again very soon, something I haven't done in about 6 or 7 years.

What has my truly excited are the improvements in my life. For whatever reason, I have more confidence than ever to try new things. I am really starting to put my life into a new perspective. It is truly baffling to me. So far this summer, I have had some great experiences. Maybe part of it has been posting blogs here, which I really haven't done since this summer. I don't know. Anyways, that is all I feel like writing tonight. I am positive I will write more later this week, but it needs to wait to calm myself so I can keep my composure before I get myself in trouble (oh, a teaser!)
Views 1891 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    the same thing happened to me when I saw toy story 3....i legit cried because of all the crap changing in my life and how i will be 20 in September.
    Posted 06-22-2010 at 09:16 PM by ButterflyAngel ButterflyAngel is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I will only freak when I turn 30 everything else was a breeze. Go with the flow and think hey Your not as old as Nixie
  3. Old Comment
    Actually I had pictured Nixie behind the computer actually being a 12 year old guy...or a crying Chris Pronger