Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Hmm (An odd rambling about something that makes next to zero sense. Do read! :p)

Posted 06-15-2010 at 09:37 PM by Manbearpig
Updated 06-15-2010 at 09:39 PM by Manbearpig

Over the past few days, I have been having some weird, but awesome, dreams. In case you are wondering, I am not going to talk about the particular dreams, but I will talk about some background. I haven't really been that lucky with the women. I am not a loner, but I am very shy. I am that guy in a group who says nothing and then bursts out a one liner and then go back to being quiet (I know, a fabulous life). Now twice in my life I have made major messups/weird things (however you want to call them) concerning love and I feel like I need to talk about them. It would be kinda creepy to talk about them with my friends, so I am just going to say them here .

The first one, I really had no control over, and any pursuit would have been unrealistic and impossible, but it had me thinking for a long time. It was last year at Walt Disney World on our last day of vacation. I was walking back from a ride (Splash Mountain in case anyone cares). I was heading towards Main Street USA, near the front of the park, to get a treat from the bakery. It is then when I looked to my left I saw a bunch of people lining up for Peter Pan and Wendy. That is where it got creepy. I guess it was towards the end of the session because Captain Hook had appeared and the weird fat-ass first mate. Anyways Peter and Wendy escaped but as they were running off, I could have sworn we locked eyes and she smiled (and in case anyone was wondering, it was an actress around age 17 playing her). Now maybe I was delusional since I had not had breakfast and I was in the hot Florida sun. At least so I thought. That was until the parade where the same girl passed and I was sitting on Main Street with my cinnamon roll outside. She once again had a big smile on. Once again I could be on something and there is a better than even shot that this girl does not remember such a thing. But I do however. That entire plane ride home I could not stop thinking about it. To do this I still think about it rarely. I really don't know whether to be sad since I couldn't just find her or follow her or to be happy about my very fond memory. Anyways, maybe I will post about my second story another time.

It got me thinking though about what are the importance of these in life? I mean the odds of me ever finding out who that girl is or ever seeing her again are just a little better than me being eaten by my backpack tonight (so practically zero). Also, has anyone else ever had an experience like this. I know I am just rambling now, but I am enjoying myself . Oh well, maybe we will never know.....
Views 1777 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Only One thing came to my mind....

Serendipity is a propensity for making fortuitous discoveries while looking for something unrelated.

A simple smile sometimes make all the difference in the world to some people. Give the courage and "self praise" They need at just that perfect moment. Maybe you aren't Meant to find this mystery girl but just keep that smile with you and remember it at just the right times when you need to.
  2. Old Comment
    I don't do big words .

Thanks I haven't thought of that
  3. Old Comment
    I've "eye flirted" with lots of men and nobody actually says anything and nothing happens.

Question, don't they pay those actresses to smile at people?
  4. Old Comment
    I can't explain it. I guess you would have had to seen it from my eyes. Because I thought that, yet there was something more. Like I said I could have just been imagining things Who knows?