Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Leaving GetDare?

Posted 08-11-2009 at 03:47 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody haven't posted in a while I know. Been busy, anywho a couple of months back some of you may have known that I had been thinking of leaving the bdsm lifestyle since my first slave and I broke our relationship off. Then shorty after I was actually so distraught that I was thinking of leaving getdare. Originally I thought I had resolved the problem, but such is not the case as that possibility is still in my head. It was kind of revived last night I won't go into details on what happened, but it brought up a painful memory. A while back some person said I should be put in a bottle with the label "Girl Repellent" on it. That insult cut really deep into my emotional self and it still hasn't healed over. Well something along those lines was said last night, and even though it was meant as a joke it still hurt. I am not blaming the person who said this for these thoughts because even before that was said I was thinking of leaving. I think it's kind of jealousy that may be causing this. I mean I see all these people who have huge throngs of followers and I have like maybe three. Sure I have more friends than that but still you know. I mean sometimes I just feel like I'm not making too much of an impact here and inquire why I'm still here. There is another reason why I may be leaving but I'm not going to go into that as it's kind of stupid. So am I leaving getdare well I can't give an answer to that yet but it is in consideration. I do know one thing though, and that is if I do decide to leave getdare I will only do so after I finish my story, I'm not going to be one of those people who abandon without good reason.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 846 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If you do leave, I will miss you.
  2. Old Comment
    I'm not sure what has caused you to feel upset, and I won't pry. But I do hope you won't leave.
  3. Old Comment
    Aww, Komodo...Don't leave. =(
  4. Old Comment
    who has throngs of followers, safe to say i steal alot of ideas from people, i think your one of them
  5. Old Comment
    Depp has throngs of followers? maybeh. No I don't know.
    You have a bunch of friends Komodo! Not sure what followers are. I'm rambling again.
  6. Old Comment
    I thought we'd already discussed this... you don't get to leave, man. Too many people here like you man.

The stories will deteriorate quickly without you there to make sure we write the right way!!!!!!!!
  7. Old Comment
    Oh! Don't leave! You'd make everyone all sad and depressed! You're so nice and so cool! *tear*