Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

I don't do that ... I am a Dom/me

Posted 08-23-2018 at 01:44 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-23-2018 at 02:06 PM by Butterfly

I want to preface this blog by saying that I respect that everybody has limits. There are many different reasons for somebody to list something as a limit. It may be a mental or physical health thing, it could be that you just hate it, no matter what the reason, it is valid.

However ... I am sick and tired of hearing D types say that they can't or won't do something because they are a Dom/me or top. That is just dumb.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Cassandra's Blog Task

Posted 08-23-2018 at 11:16 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Quote:
Blog about what you like and dislike including crazy ideas which stuck out into your eyes, concerning one specific type of thread of your choice, for example celebration threads, add threads, polls, user a versus user b threads, person above threads ..
What I like about Person Above threads:

~ They are an easy and quick way to get a dare if you don't have time to wait for people to post to your threads.

~ They are usually pretty busy which means it is an easy...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Meeting TheBrat Part 2: Glitter Spanking

Posted 08-23-2018 at 10:45 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This is the blog that I have been most excited about writing about: My glitter spanking!

It is something that has been on my bucket list for a long time and we just didn't seem to have the opportunity to do it (we were NOT doing it in our own home). But right before we left on vacation, Mr. Devious went to the store and bought 9 bottles of glitter. (we didn't want to have too little :P).

As kinky part of our vacation was winding down, I was starting to think that we wouldn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Subby Day <3

Posted 08-22-2018 at 03:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I woke up this morning, my first morning alone for over a month, to a message from Mr. Devious. It said:

Quote:
Good morning sweetie.
So, a few things for today...

1. Wear your collar
2. Ask to pee
3. You have 100 edges to do before you are allowed to cum at all.
4. You must spend 1hr with your favorite glass bumpy dildo in your pussy.
5. You must spend a combined 30 minutes with the wand on high on your clit.
6. You must spend 1hr with
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Co-worker Feet

Posted 08-22-2018 at 09:52 AM by andrew_b

Hey I just I'd add a further update to feet I've gotten to see in work (I love summer)

Okay so first one is of an Ebony girl who is in my team, she was wearing these sandals and one day was stood a bit front of my desk and was slipping them off.

I did get a glimpse at her soles but to be honest they weren't that impressive. This coming from a guy who isn't too picky with feet.

That time was a good few weeks ago but this next one happened today.
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.40 average.

Begging for an edge - Task given by Dottie

Posted 08-22-2018 at 01:36 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 08-22-2018 at 05:29 AM by Pet Ra (typo)

Dottie gave me permission to ask Master if I'm allowed to edge, under the condition that I explain exactly why I think I deserve the right to edge. In no fewer than 200 words.

I have to admit, it was much more challenging to get 200 words than I thought. I could just find arguments why I NOT should be allowed to edge

But I managed it (236 words in total):

Dear Master,
with my deepest respect I'm asking you if you would allow me to edge. I won't
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Failure....

Posted 08-21-2018 at 01:43 PM by AbusiveMaster

Icy has always had a problem with begging. At least she has as long as she has been mine - and as her life as my submissive is the only life that counts, she has always had the problem. I should write a blog later about my own peculiar narcissism, but I digress.

Recently she has made a comment on a thread touching on this topic. If you want to go read it, go find it - it's out there somewhere, shouldn't take you more than an hour to search out. She asked me to comment on the post,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized