Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Lube, Lube ... so much LUBE!

Posted 08-26-2018 at 04:48 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Mr. Devious and I recently decided to try a new kink. This mystery kink (which will be revealed in our dual blog for the dare of the month) requires that everything remain as sterile as possible.

So one night last week as we were discussing this new kink, we decided to look around on amazon for sterile lube. The most important part was that the lube came in individual packets.

We found a few different options and decided that in order to save a bit of money we would order
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lube.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	650  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Me and my ... part-time sissy

Posted 08-26-2018 at 04:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 08-26-2018 at 04:24 AM by CSasha

Around 12 years ago, I bought my first skirt, and a corsage-like bra. The skirt was ugly and too tight around the legs, the bra just hilariously disfunctional. Shortly before, I had fucked my ass with self-made dildos for the first time. I enjoy to be fucked. Partly I enjoy it physically, partly it hurts, plus it is exhausting. But most of my joy is being desired, teasing by my physical existence, and being a joy and relief. Though I am fortunately only average size and shape, I am not a man. I don't...
Oracle