Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 7 votes, 3.29 average.

I Love My Daddy!

Posted 06-16-2019 at 03:32 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 06-18-2019 at 07:44 PM by IceMaiden

I love my Daddy because he takes care of me always. I have been sick for over a month now and he has dealt with all my complaining, pouting, crying and exhaustion without ever complaining about any of it. (Well, he did complain he misses me. But that isn't really a complaint, it just reminds me how much he wants and misses me.)

When I am struggling with personal things in my life, he is always there to listen to me vent or offer me advice and never gets offended when I accidentally bite his head off when I am far too stressed out to be nice and/or appreciative of his advice.

He gets me sooooo many gifts that show he is always thinking of me. In almost four years there has only been one gift that I really didn't like and just couldn't bring myself to use. (I mean really? You know what I am talking about!) But even though I couldn't use that one I loved that he thought about me and sent it to me just because he thought I might enjoy it. And the other gifts I have LOVED!!!! There has been SO many of them and all of them are so appreciated! (Doggie is still the BEST EVER!!!!!)

I love my Daddy because he always knows what I need even if I wont admit or accept it at the time. Or ever...like, I don't need naps. Or a bedtime. (Nope. Nope. Nope. Not admitting I function better with a bedtime!) He always knows the right thing to do for me or the right thing to say at the right time.

He does silly things just to make me giggle and I adore that soooo much. He doesn't care if he looks daft but is just glad to see/hear me giggle. And that's AWESOME! I love that he doesn't have to be all domly dom 24/7. He can just be daft and silly and is often solely to make me smile. And I appreciate that more than he knows. He makes me laugh SO MUCH.

I love my Daddy because he always provides me with love care and strength. Even when he is mad at me (which is rarely ever because I am awesome.) he still tells me he loves me before he goes to sleep. And also tells me that sveral times daily and I never get tired of hearing it. He always makes me feel wanted and needed and appreciated.

Sometimes he puts himself down and that is just very silly of him because he is an incredible and remarkable Daddy, protector and guide whom I love so very much and he should always know how amazing he is. And all mine!!!!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1656 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is sooo cute!! I love it. You two are awesome together and I love seeing you guys interact!! Its so obvious how much you both love and care for another! ❤