Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

He/She? Sorry for the confusion - About transition

Posted 06-30-2018 at 07:16 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-30-2018 at 04:06 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: The following text is all according to my experience, best knowledge and the situation in Germany, as well as my personal opinion. I am also not a native, so if you know other words in your regional English for anything I describe, enrich us with more vocabulary, please. If you want to add, correct or post a counter statement, feel free to comment. Add links to further information sites if you want.

1. How to adress me?
A short while ago I encountered how I shall be addressed,...
Oracle
Old

(Received) and completed PM dares #1 till #999 from the party thread

Posted 06-29-2018 at 01:44 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-03-2019 at 05:30 PM by CSasha

From the PM dare party
Post - (Received) and completed PM dares
Most recent posts first

#997: Duty, Teaser 5, Slut, Pigtails, Boobs
#996: Teaser 38 Joker, Duty, Open gagged, Frozen, Pins, Slaps, Bingo
#991: Offer
#990: Vacuum, Animal, Pins, Pigtails, Tiger
#988: Teaser 5 Joker, Bingo, Frozen, Slut, Duty
#985: Welcome, Slut, Pigtails
#984: Party Invest Payout, Duty, Frozen, Bingo, Chastity, Teaser 36, Open-gagged, Pins, Slaps
#982: Duty,...
Oracle
Old

Denied by ICE maiden! The "tail" of a kitty in denial

Posted 06-28-2018 at 05:21 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)
Updated 06-28-2018 at 05:24 AM by Twisted Kitten

So I joined Icemaidens Denied by Icemaiden thread!

That means 60 days of pure denial, no touching at all! (Except for cleaning/hygiene)

I started in the thread on 6/27/18, 2 days after my last orgasm, and 2 days into locking myself in chastity. So at the end of it all, I will have been denied for at least 62 days. But the denial ends on 8/26/18, 2 days before my birthday, so I'm going to try to push myself to be fully denied until my birthday! 64 days!

Now,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A bit about chastity

Posted 06-27-2018 at 04:15 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-28-2018 at 12:46 AM by CSasha

Damn, Germany! How could you lose against South Korea? Now you disappointed two people betting against each other who wouldn't have thought so!

Two years ago in the summer, I was starting to explore my sexuality and kinky side much more in action. I wore a chastity device for pretty much the whole day, for at least a week. It made me so horny. And crazy.

The brain is the biggest sex organ in the human body. So when the genitals are off reach, that triggers, plus, you notice...
Oracle
Old

Breaking my anal "virginity"

Posted 06-27-2018 at 02:56 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

One of my favourite "kinks" is experimenting; trying something new or outside my comfort zone because...well you never know until you try it. So when I bought a dildo (mainly for a large amount of sucking and/or blowjob practice my Mistress has decided I need) I knew eventually it was going up my ass. I had planned to do it carefully, like conducting a planned operation pushing it up slowly after lots of lube & build up...but my latest Chaturbate show had other ideas.

After...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Excuse me, excuse yourself

Posted 06-26-2018 at 11:42 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I am guilty about not checking my mail. In different locations, sites, platforms, of several of my addresses. Often I am ashamed of that. And I wonder what people think about me, doing it. I know it from the other side, how disappointing it is if someone doesn't show up for a date. How angry it can make. Or just the most simple event: not getting a reply to a message. Or not getting a report to a dare. Or a response to a report.

But, it all doesn't help. I am not that social. I have big...
Oracle
Old

Julie Returns

Posted 06-26-2018 at 10:41 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

Did anyone even notice I was gone or miss me?
Either way I am back and am hoping to restart some of my old threads. I didn't give up on any of my goals in the past month since I last posted, but I am really hoping to limit the distractions that have prevented me from progressing and growing as Julie. I have goals and I hope to achieve as many of them as possible this year so look for more posts, more updates and more pictures on the near future.
Posted in Uncategorized