Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SmashNSplat

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 01-24-2017 at 10:33 AM by SmashNSplat
Updated 08-29-2021 at 11:57 AM by SmashNSplat

My PM Dares

PM: Flash
I will take a picture of myself naked or in my underwear in any pose you wish, and send it to your kik.

PM Swap:
You may send me two dares within limits. In return, I will send you a dare within your limits.

PM Wince 'X':
You may send me a number between 1-50, 'X'. I will roll a dice and multiply whatever number I rolled by whatever you sent me. I will hit myself in the nuts that many time.

PM Shudder:
You may send me a rule that I need to follow for a certain length of time. (24 hours max)

PM Grin:
You may give me six dares I will complete, but I will roll a dice and you have to take the dare with the corresponding number.

PM Dish:
You may ask me three humiliating questions. For every question I refuse or fail to answer, you may ask me one more. For every time I refuse a question, you give me a dare to punish me. You may do what you want with this information.

PM Cleanse X:
You may instruct me to put a house hold messy substance either in my boxers or over my head for d6×10 minutes.

PM Treat:
You may send me three food items and I’ll make a pie out of them. I will either eat the pie or shove it in my face. Your choice.

PM Report
Add this to any PM dare and I'll give you a detailed report once done.

PM Revenge
I will send you one of MY PM dares in revenge.

PM Random
I’ll pick use a number generator and use it to pick the dare I have to do.

Male/Gay/Switch
Likes - Ballbusting & CBT| Slime & Mess | Pain | Wedgies | Humiliation
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide | Exposure
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 982 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments