Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

About my waxing experience

Posted 12-10-2019 at 07:38 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Do you think your butt is more attractive with or without hair? Well, my decision is and was without. So after having gotten some experience with tweezing, around 2016 I went to my first waxing session. I think to know the pain in different body areas of tweezing a single hair helped me to be more confident with the waxing. Still, I started with legs only.

Frankly, I had a lot of worries about what could happen. How's the place, how are the workers there? What behavior do they expect?...
Oracle
Old

Me and my ... head hair

Posted 07-08-2018 at 08:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-25-2018 at 01:44 PM by CSasha

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

I had my last short hair cut at the age of sixteen. My personal opinion was that it didn't suit me at all. So I let it grow ever since. It was a tough time getting it long in my teens with...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Ugh..

Posted 10-05-2011 at 11:36 PM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)
Tags grr, hair, umbrella, wind

Wind that messes up umbrellas and hair should be banned in public spaces.

Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized