Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Am I a bad submissive?

Posted 10-27-2015 at 08:56 PM by punishmypussy (Masochistic Musings)

I don't get off on feeling like I'm not worth as much as another person. I don't find any kind of sexual thrill in being told I'm not worthy or that I can't have something because I'm not as good as someone else. I don't like being called degrading names or being mocked for my physical features. I don't believe Boyfriend is better than me, and I'll certainly never admit it to him. I won't capitalize his name and refer to myself with lower-case pronouns to show deference.

So am I a bad...
Old

On Distance

Posted 10-25-2015 at 07:34 PM by punishmypussy (Masochistic Musings)

Boyfriend lives an hour away. That doesn't sound like much, but driving an hour there and then an hour back is exhausting and my car is ancient and doesn't like doing that drive very often. Boyfriend doesn't do that drive well and doesn't like coming to my town at all because it's a college town and he has an aggressive personality that doesn't play well with stupid college kids, so I usually drive to him to keep him happy. Add to that the hectic schedule I'm keeping in addition to Boyfriend's schedule...
Old

The Inner Ring of the Seventh Circle

Posted 01-26-2014 at 01:27 PM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 01-27-2014 at 03:51 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

every now and then I get asks from girls who want their partners to be more dominate and rough during sex.
of course the best way is to talk it over. some might not dare to speak about their needs.
here are some suggestions for those girls who want to get a little feel without exposing their submissive needs:

get yourself little challenges on the whole
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So You Want Your Boyfriend To Dominate You

Posted 01-26-2014 at 12:23 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

I’ve had a recent surge of questions from eager, fairly inexperienced submissives wanting to know how they can turn their BF into the Dom of their dreams. I don’t know if anyone can deliver that kind of transformation on a blog - but here’s my best advice.

#1 Figure out what you want.

You need to decide exactly what it is you want, and that means writing it down. Blog about it. Write in a journal. I don’t care. Just get very, very clear what you want and what you don’t want....
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized