Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Our Business

Posted 08-26-2010 at 12:41 PM by lokelake

So, our business that I talked about a couple months ago, I decided to stop it. The main issue was the money and our knowledge wasn't good enough. But knowledge is not going to stop us though. We are going to be a private forecasters youtube celebrity. Here is our plan of action.

We are going to get a projector, hook it up to the computer, point the projector at the wall, point the camera at me, so it will be kind of like an on-camera thing. Then we will upload it to youtube. At least it will be free.

I can see it now, in 4 months, we are going to have thousands of subscribers and hopefully, somehow, get money from doing this not just through donations. Other people have done it through youtube making money without donations alone, why cant we?

To the person who I was going to hire. I wont say who it is. Eventually, we will throw up a free website, to post on.

We are going to be the most entertaining non-meteorologists/non pros out there to watch but, we are going to be so smart that it will seem like we are pros!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9807 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'll sit back with my popcorn and enjoy...
    Posted 08-26-2010 at 01:37 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I think I'd understand a lot more after watching you on YouTube...
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweetsong View Comment
    I think I'd understand a lot more after watching you on YouTube...
    Sweet, you should get some popcorn like doctor will.
  4. Old Comment
    Well we will never find out now....
  5. Old Comment
    :0

(padddddddding)