Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

About my waxing experience

Posted 12-10-2019 at 07:38 AM by CSasha

Do you think your butt is more attractive with or without hair? Well, my decision is and was without. So after having gotten some experience with tweezing, around 2016 I went to my first waxing session. I think to know the pain in different body areas of tweezing a single hair helped me to be more confident with the waxing. Still, I started with legs only.

Frankly, I had a lot of worries about what could happen. How's the place, how are the workers there? What behavior do they expect? How about the undressing? Would they even wax me? What if the pain was too much?

All in all, the first session was very reliefing. Despite today I met the first "other man" having gotten waxed around when I was there, that didn't seem to be a deal at all. No one mocked me or looked strange, quite the contrary. Over my years I visited four different studios for waxing, since the second session always legs and complete butt, sometimes also armpits or eyebrows. The ladies waxing me where always very professional, friendly, care-taking, and lovely, very especially the first time. It was always well organized.

By now, I am even looking forward to my waxing, since I got used to relax for less pain, the pain from waxing got less with every session, and relaxing also helps to ease the pain. So now the warm comfort of the warm of hot wax helps to relaxe and feel good. Plus, I love the feeling of my hair-free skin.

My two recommendations are: relax, because it helps and no-one makes a fuzz about it except maybe you. And give a good tip. You want the best worker and you want to be sure she's happy to have you.
Views 1342 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    A lovely lovely blog. Well written and carefully thought through. Thank you.

Connie
  2. Old Comment
    Many thanks, Connie.
  3. Old Comment
    "Pull the skin tight, and rip it off fast!"

I used to see a woman called Pania, she was lovely, very chatty - which was unsettling at first, but relaxing as I got used to it. The conversation was like a distraction. When she left, it was strange, like you just start getting comfortable with someone, building that relationship, then you start again with someone new. It's like a break-up

If hairless is your preference, clinics can offer laser hair removal. That feels similar to using tweezers, or being snapped by a rubber band. You just can't expose the area to sunlight while you're undergoing treatments.
  4. Old Comment
    Yes, I am currently thinking about consulting such a studio for laser hair removal. Already looked around where I could go to. Tweezing is such a fuzz, very time consuming. And even the waxing is just good enough for the first two weeks after it.