Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 31 votes, 4.61 average.

The TRIAL of Jane@ The evidence (my missing Week 10 The Contract)

Posted 12-12-2018 at 05:12 AM by jane@
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:05 AM by jane@

Document 1
The Report -- EVIDENCE BEFORE THE COURT IN THE CASE OF REGINA V TT JANE@

Jane@ forced anal sex and other degradations to gain 40 points to please her 2 Mistresses and Master C.

Summary /background
(Rules for the week 3-8th Dec –Bringing down a Sub- a penetration task.
Set by Master C the Sinister Hand acting for and directed by Goddess Emily and Mistress D.

Email from TT J accepting her task rules initially from The Sinister Hand but rules tightened by Mistress E.

Dearest Goddess Emily and Your Sinister Hand

I accept all your tightening of the rules for my task next week you are very kind.
• I will ensure that he calls me Tiny Teats, and only Tiny Teats, as long as he is with you, or you will be punished. If he makes a mistake I will report to The Sinister Hand for punishment for each occasion.
• I will ask permission to pee
• I agree that there was nothing in The Hands rules re my Orgasms as I have been so bad I will endeavour not to Orgasm and agree that if I orgasm 5 points can be deducted for each one.
• I agree to and thank you, for the rules I have to earn 40 points where points can be scored by Him ejaculating in me:
• 1 point in my pussy
• 2 points in my mouth
• 5 points in my arse
• I agree to the penalty of one day locked when he returns next for every 5 points or part of a block of 5 missing points
• I also agree if I fail to get 40 points I will give The Sinister Hand access unlimited to my on line chat accounts .
I will send Him (The penetrator) these rules with an explanation
I note your PS I will suck Him off, offer my pussy and will seduce, encourage and ensure He fucks and cums in my arse...I will be completely depraved and act like a whore.
I will make sure He calls me Tiny Teats and nothing else - except adding slut or whore or other suffixes at all times -public included will put me in my place.
TT J@

This report is for 3rd to 8th Dec –

Today while writing I have a very sore bum hole and my body is aching all over and my heart bereft as he has gone.

I hope The Sinister Hand is satisfied with everything (except my heart condition)– I know The penetrator –Him- was most pleased. I am very happy to have been his Tiny Teats Whore– You never asked but he is a big man 7+ and thick, my bum hole was small and almost virgin now - I bet it looks like the channel tunnel- it feels like several trains an hour are going through it..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rules involved; penetration’ here a few thoughts on how I felt.

It’s really degrading to be anally fucked bum in the air face pressed into the pillow – can’t see his face/expression –felt like just being a hole for is gratification- also teats sore as he pulled and tweaked them as he was thrusting in an out.

It’s not just being screwed in the arse it’s a right performance getting it clean before - using soap shower jet and fingers – a) have to prepare b) it makes the hole sore doing that – am glad can go back to female sex please E for a little while --- – although K seemed to have a liking for my arse hole (mmm).

He (the penetrator) arrived Monday pm – it was bliss. He knew the rules (to call me Tiny Teats nothing else and nothing endearing- to control my peeing) he called me TT straight away - he was smiling I kissed him so hard.

We discussed the Rules and Task I had agreed to do this week -points and every little humiliating detail – he thought I was completely mad but said he would surely help.

He was quite happy to call me TT Jane occasionally he said Jane TT but added whore or slut immediately so I hope that’s satisfactory (this occurred on 4 occasions if The Hand wishes to fairly punish me for it this that’s up to him and those above him)

He was very happy to control my pee –he thought that very funny and used it to humiliate me
On Thursday he refused to allow me to pee from walking until mid-afternoon when we were out walking the dog I asked to use the loo but he told me to piss myself and I had to walk home with soaked jeans and knickers much to his amusement (so glad it was raining to hide my shame). I then got my arse screwed bent over the kitchen table for being cheeky and a dirty TT piss whore –it was so degrading and I will remember that for ever and dream about how I felt and how submissive and objectified I was -thank you. See below re Friday it got worse!

He thought D had done a great job re my contract and was impressed with the more rapid progress when E and her The Sinister Hand helped.

E /D have achieved some modification of my mind and behaviour!! Anyway I was able to a). Convince him I wanted it in the arse and b). that he would do it and like it -- confused thinking here – degrade me do as I say - as I am the dom --- but as a man he just took what was on offer and enjoyed at the roller coaster ride – he is used to that! He also got the reward of a nice tight sensation on his cock at least until I was ruined. .

My stratagem to win my points.
He did get a bit tired – my strategy was oral sex to wake him up and at least one Anal every day on Wednesday and Friday I got no pussy sex (2 out of our 4 full days) I just felt like a whore / nymphomaniac offering sex all the time. I walked around the flat wearing one of his shirts undone with sexy knickers on - no bra and also his T shirt with holdups no knickers it seemed to keep him aroused!

When he left he said be sure to thank D who is training you beyond my imagination –

We ordered a chastity belt his choice on line (sorry again re shopping disaster) - I said next time probably only my mouth and anus would be on offer and D would have the key – he said no problem they would do nicely – the bastard.

We had a great week (well he did!) and so did I - the task enhanced our time and made it very memorable –I can still feel him in me-

So this is the record I kept
Monday
Fore play! Pussy 1x =2 Points target 40
One orgasm for me =-5
Mouth/hair/face 1x, =2
Pussy 2x=2

Tuesday
First thing Mouth 1x =2
Afternoon Pussy 1x =2
Evening
D came for supper – I sent him out half an hour before D came and changed into my French maid outfit – When He came back he had to ring the doorbell as I had put the chain on. I went to the door and let him and curtsied – saying come in Sir my Mistress is in the lounge he followed me through – open mouthed – I sat him down and asked D if she and the man would like anything – she said cup of tea – I served it and asked if I could be of further service curtsied and left to make supper- his eyes were on my exposed bum and stockings the whole time. D and he chatted they went on line and ordered YES A CHASTITY BELT FOR ME! It has a detachable section underneath that has either a slit to hold a metal projection with balls on it to fit into me anus, or a metal plate with holes in it for total protection! Or a ring end so there is limited access to my anus for toilet and anal sex. It has three washable neoprene insets that can be removed for cleaning. As s out in the day it would be delivered to work – they hoped it would say what it was on the box (unlikely – I hope)

I served tea and flirted with both of them we had a great time – D left early to allow us to ‘play time’ as she put it.

I let D out and quickly in the bed room changed out of my outfit into Gym stuff and put on boxing gloves- I called Him through again open mouth – he said TT J I thought-- as I punched him on the chest – ‘No way I am not your pretty maid all in a row only Donna’s if you were not here we would be in bed now – hitting him again on the shoulder- so we had a fight –. I played dirty hitting and kicking below the belt - and in the end he picked me up (and with some hints) turned me over pulled off my sweat pants –no knickers and spanked me – I acted as a little girl saying oh don’t rape me don’t use my virgin pussy (yes well ) please please fuck my arse instead -he put me in the doggy position- ran his fingers through my pussy collecting my flowing juices and wiped them on my bum he spat on my bum and worked one then two then three fingers into my anus twisting and pulling stretching and pushing till they were fully in me – he used his hold on my arse to alter my position I was like a rag doll he pushed my face into the bed- finger fucked my arse then quickly pulled them out and without warning plunged his cock into my anal passage fully deeply in his balls brushing my bum – I was just a hole to screw in and out both hand abusing my teats pulling on them to drag me back in push in deeper this first time - hurt like hell – fuck I expected to be split in two I was totally degrading felt used and abused and violated he came cum pumping into me – he pulled out cum ran down my thighs
He flipped me over and pushed his cock into my mouth I sucked him hard again he came in my mouth I swallowed.
Anal 1x Mouth 1x =7
He pushed me away – clean your mouth TT slut not kissing you ever again your so dirty – I ran and cleaned up – brushed teeth and tongue came back knelt by bed he pulled me to him and kissed me – we talked he was unsure I wanted this was upset to do it. I embraced him we agreed it was a game but that we would continue - I said big boys don’t cry and your big he laughed we slept.

Wednesday
First thing couldn’t get him hard he was tired - stupid man – doesn’t he know I’m counting =0

Before Lunch Mouth 1x (a girl tries) =2
Bed
Anal 1x (had to force him he wanted pussy penetrated pussy and fucked it but finished off and came in arse – I said it was so good there yesterday (fingers crossed) –actually today was ok even mmm. Sucked him after but he did not cum =5

Very late
Needed points sucked him when asleep he came as he woke up and groaned pushed me away --I gave him his cum back with a kiss – he needed it recycling!! . Mouth x1 =2

Thursday
First thing Mouth 1x =2
Afternoon
Anal 1x –over kitchen table was penetrated everywhere he came in my arse sore today-
Logged on Paul read my emails and replies how embarrassing! =5
Bed
Pussy 1x he also wanted go down on me but stopped when I was on edge =1

Friday
A day of sex torture bondage and sever abuse One to remember
First thing Mouth 1x as he awoke =2
Day
He fetched me tea when I had drunk it he said. TT J you have been an amazing slut - today is your reward. It scared me when he said remember your safe word.

0900 Cuffed hands behind back- placed duct tape on over my mouth, a blindfold and ear plugs and left me at alone on the bed – could not see hear move or speak it was about ~1100 when he came back- I was asleep - I woke while being roughly positioned and anally raped could not see or hear he had gloves on – I guessed (hoped it was him) him but dreamed it was not- it was so hot so passionless so clinical - the sensory deprivation focused me whole body on my violation – I felt him empty into me he pushed me down and left – I could feel my anus twitching cum leaking out – my teats, cuffed wrists and shoulders sore and aching from his rough handling – he must I realised have bitten my shoulders.
Anal x1 =5
He came back at ~1200 I sensed I was being watched – he removed the ear plugs and pulled the duct tape off in one go – ohoo – I was thirsty and wanted to pee badly I called out –nothing I waited he was there –I sure he was- I whimpered release me please Sir he made no noise but strong hands - flipped me onto my front he pulled me up arse high face on pillow he felt my violated hole – pushing a finger in rubbing the ejaculate on to my bum cheeks - - I sensed him climb up onto the bed – expecting his cock again to push into my anus I involuntary clenched my bum cheeks – he slapped my bum with his hand then he got off the bed. He spoke ‘resisting are you TT J you little cock teasing whore’ - fire cut across by bum –he caned me hard - getting me to beg for more, to ask for it, to say I liked it until crying –I begged and pleaded with him to stop. – He did pushing me over and sitting astride my teats forcing my cuffed arms painfully down onto the bed and pressing his cock to my lips, feeding it to me as I opened my needy mouth - he forced me to suck him off kiss and lick his cock -- As he pulled and twisted my tiny teats- he came in my mouth – he removed the ear plugs and whispered enjoy your drink slut.. He left me cuffed on the bed cum in my arse, cum in my mouth and throat – a tear soaked blindfold drying on my face a pussy wet and untouched. Mouth x1 =2
1330 he came in removed the blind fold placed the lap top so I could see it screen in front of me and put on headphones on me played hypnosis tape* – dog bitch on heat it was repeated three times. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNNkMd8faFE
Was so turned on could not reach pussy with my cuffed hands.
He helped me to a cup of water then Replaced the blindfold and ear plugs and left. –I lay there feeling like a bitch on heat from the tape – and from all the sex of the last few days –Him being here- his treatment of me today – Being in the dark no hearing—lay there mind going over things – waiting for the next blow the next rape the next pain the next touch, a kiss- aware of my abused body the growing need to pee – my dry mouth and empty stomach.

~1530 was crying out to pee begging was sure he was there watching me helpless bruised and aroused. I felt hand on me l- he picked me up and dumped me in the bath – removed ear plugs - it was painful hands cuffed behind my back lying in the cold hard bath. He whispered pee over yourself and kissed me as I gratefully did- – he used a sponge to massage me with my pee getting it all over my face, teats, the blindfold and soaking my hair - then left me in bath lying in my pee.
~1550 was cold dirty hungry and thirsty – called out eventually he came put glass to lips I drank the water - no food as I had called out and should have waited. He pulled me up took off blindfold untied hands and dried me with towel – no washing –he carried me to bed dumping me on it.

He asked me what I was – I gave long description of me how I was a dirty dog bitch on heat –doggy sub slut I so wanted to orgasm - I was a dog in heat (video) – asked me if I wanted to orgasm I said yes – I begged him - anything Sir – he said more cane I pleaded yes yes - Yes please hurt me! He said no you like it he made me bark like a dog whine and plead he made me wiggle my bum – show him I wanted a hard anal fuck – I took up position held my bum cheeks open – he said pull harder slut – he made me finger my bum hole. He said Your dirty a bitch dog TT J you have teats – tiny little teats like a dog – he applied the cane it hit my hand holding my bum cheeks I let go – he hit harder (no idea how many times) to my previous caned bum. He pushed me onto my back.
Kneeling over me he masturbated till he was hard and then put on a condom (he smiled as I looked puzzled) he rubbed deep heat cream on the condom.
He roughly turned me over, put deep heat on my arse hole and rammed his cock into me – thrusting hard I felt the burn. My tender hole was on fire –I begged and cried but just carried on screwing me holding my tits – pressing my face into the pillow taking me –hurting me – using me --till he came Anal x1 =5
Total points up to this point +46 -5 = 41
Note this report was in a table format had to reformat for GD so don’t add up

He left his cock in me and put his hand on my pussy feeling for my clit – he rubbed me gently and whispered cum for me Tiny Teats cum now and he penetrated my pussy with his fingers I orgasmed wave after wave – like being hit with a Taser – Orgasm x1 – -5 (points disputed)
(At the time I was ecstatic and soo grateful but now I think--Bastard he knew I was not allowed to orgasm- but it was I admit the highlight of the week for me!!!

I realised ~~I had released a released the beast in him -I was zoned out endorphin shakes he removed the cuffs - carried me to the bathroom holding me up in the shower he washed us both he applied oil and scent being gentle and loving
I had marks all over my body bites on my shoulders and teats I don’t remember getting - my arse was still on fire and so sore – my pussy tingling and twitching.

He wrapped me in a blanked and put me to bed
Later he brought food and wine we ate in bed
I kissed him and we fell asleep -- close and safe.

Saturday
First thing
Mouth1x =2
Pussy 1x =1
Then finally Pussy withdrew before came tried to put in anus but I was so sore he came on my teats. - No points.

Then he left So Sad----------------

Provisional Totals +49 -10 =39 points to be confirmed see next post the Trial
In dispute
1) Minus 5 for Orgasm on Friday pm was it allowed
2) Plus 5 for Anal orgasm Friday pm did it count

If orgasm allowed 49 -5=44

If Friday pm anal did not count 44-5 = 39

If Friday anal and did not count and orgasm was not authorised 44-10 =34
A Trial using this document as part of the evidence will now follow to Judge if Jane@ followed the rules and past the test - The Trial is role Play with Consequences

If you wish to comment or say anything in (my)Jane@'s defence or against her - please do
Any character references are welcome and may help my case.
xxxx
Views 1728 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments