Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Dare: 15 minute timer pee in public

Posted 09-10-2020 at 05:05 PM by ClaireScott

This dare was from SerBlack.

The dare was to wear anything of my choice, ensure I was in a desperate state of needing to pee, and to go out for a walk with a timer set to 15 minutes. When the timer went off, I had to stop and pee wherever I was.

I loved the idea of your dare and decided to try it for myself. Here is my report for everyone to read:

I did this dare on the 8th of Sept. For this dare, I decided to wear only a sundress that went down mid thigh and some sandals. No bra or panties as I wanted to feel a little naughtier. I had drank 2 cups of water prior and waited until I needed to pee before leaving my apartment.

I stepped out of my front door and set the timer on my phone for 15 minutes. It was a little past 10.30pm when I did this dare so I decided to take a walk along some shops nearby my place. It was public enough but I knew there wouldn’t be anybody at that time.

I was starting to feel uncomfortable to the point where I couldn’t stand still. Waiting for the walk signs to change at intersections was agony and I think people at the lights could tell I needed to pee as they drove by. The whole time I could feel the cool evening air blow against my bald pussy which of course did not help. I arrived at the shops in mind but I guess I walked a lot faster in this state than I realized and the timer had not gone off. I had to keep going, so I turned the block and made my way down another row of shops. I made it another 2 blocks and was waiting at a light when the timer went off.

Still standing, I spread my feet apart and released my bladder in a gushing torrent of salty pee. I felt my hot piss run down my legs as I rained my pee on the pavement between my legs. There were shops around me but they were all closed and luckily no traffic went by as I relieved myself.

As the last few drops of pee dripped from my damp lips, I recomposed my self a little and left my pool of pee that was now running down the street. My sandals and feet were wet with pee and I felt some pee dripping down my thighs. I walked home and cleaned myself off and treated myself to an orgasm with the shower head.

Thanks for the great idea. Hope you all enjoyed the report.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1851 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow, amazing job. Might have to do this dare as well at some point.
  2. Old Comment
    Were you able to do this dare? I’d love to read your report!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mini View Comment
    Wow, amazing job. Might have to do this dare as well at some point.