Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Felix645

Rate this Entry

#04 - Becoming an Edging Toy - More Edging

Posted 09-10-2020 at 01:49 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#04 More Edging

As always the day started with doing morning edges. 40 edges to be exactly. Sadly I didnt had that much time this morning, so I only managed 12 edges. But that means another 28 edges later this day. I kinda liked it that way because today I though I take an opportunity.

I came home around 4 pm. And almost instantly got naked, why? Because I knew I was home alone for at least another 1,5 hours so I thought Id make this edging session a bit different, trying out something I always wanted to try: Completely naked, my cock in front of a mirror and lubed up generously, my foreskin tightly pulled back ... and me edging my needy cock, while completely observing it through the mirror. So I got myself a small mirror from the bathroom that you can place on a table or something like that. I placed it on a stool right in front of my chair and angled it a way so that I had a perfect view of the backside of my cock. That sight really fucking turned me on because normally you would never see that, I think especially the exposed cock head looked quite hotter! So I got myself a timer ready so I kept a sense of time with the cool down period. Then I got in place and generously lubed up my cock and gently teasing it. Then I pulled back my foreskin and started teasing my cock head! ... God that looked so hot through the mirror, it was a whole other experience. I kinda took my time with the first edge and I approached it slowly. I really made sure that I hit a really close edge, ... it felt really good. During the cool down periods I teased my nipples a bit or reapplied some lube. I was careful not to stroke too fast so I really got the chance to observe everything that was happening through the mirror. I kept my foreskin pulled back the whole time, really kneading my swollen cock head, it felt so different than how I usually edge but so good. 40 minutes and 28 edges later I was done. My cock looked so desperate then, shining from the lube, my cock head purple and swollen, reflecting the light from above a bit because it was so shiny ... quite the sight! I wish you all could have seen that
I was really sad, that I had to stop this then there! I took a shower right after to get cleaned up and I even remained hard for another couple of minutes ...

As Im writing this I just finished the third edging session for today: 40 edges. Nothing I havent done before, but normally I wouldnt allow much rest between edges, maybe 15 seconds. Sometimes 10 seconds or even 5 seconds, which can be really torturous. But now a whole minute of rest. I will be sitting here 40 minutes alone just from resting! So I wasted no time and started stroking ... stroking and edging and stopping and stroking and edging and stopping. Its almost like a mantra. Controlled with an even pace. What can I say? This edging session basically went the same way like the ones days before. Except this time I maaay have gotten a little bit desperate towards the end. I wouldnt say that I wanted to cum but I guess I was slowly entering a turning point. Where the pleasure just gets overhelming and every edge not only gives a lot pleasure but also frustration. Not much at first, but with each edge the frustration grows bigger and bigger. Now imagine having edged 40 or even 50 times and now you are passing this point. And suddenly you are being made to edge like crazy: Edge, rest 5 seconds, edge rest 5 seconds, edge and stop, edge and stop. Now Im asking the question: Would that be heaven or hell? For my part I can say: Im not so sure

But my mind starts wandering too much. Of course that didnt happen today, just a thought of mine. Maybe it will even never be happing throughout this month. Or maybe my master reads this and is really liking the thought and is making me do it when I least expect? A lot of maybe's ... I guess either way is fine because I dont have control, its not my decision anymore!

Anway, this session lasted close to 70 minutes. Time increased again compared to yesterday, I dont know why is that the case, maybe Im not performing equally each day.

Im getting closer to 100 edges a day! Each day gets me more and more excited, and Im not even a week in! I guess we'll just have to wait and see when Im at my breaking point

Now before anyone asks: 26 minutes of corner time today! Didnt wanna include it in the post because I wanted it to be soley about edging ^^

Hope you enjoyed todays post!
Views 793 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Someone's enjoying themselves. Mirrors are everything! I have a small hand mirror that I hold between my feet when I'm masturbating so I can see my pussy getting wetter and wetter. Watching me spank her is even hotter. Look at you though. Already getting frustrated and you're not even a week in. I love seeing your struggle and can't wait to read about your cock getting tortured with 100 edges a day. That'll be unbearably frustrating I imagine!
    Posted 09-11-2020 at 12:46 AM by theobsessionqueen theobsessionqueen is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Comment
    Someone's enjoying themselves. Mirrors are everything! I have a small hand mirror that I hold between my feet when I'm masturbating so I can see my pussy getting wetter and wetter. Watching me spank her is even hotter. Look at you though. Already getting frustrated and you're not even a week in. I love seeing your struggle and can't wait to read about your cock getting tortured with 100 edges a day. That'll be unbearably frustrating I imagine!
    I am ^^ an yeah, using the mirror was a whole other experience!
    Also Im not frustrated in a „I have to cum way right now“ way. But Im happy that you like seeing me edge myself into a mess, I guess it will only get worse from now on