Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Report - Wet girl in the rain

Posted 11-17-2023 at 12:07 AM by SilverBlue

Hi there - this is a slightly different report. I was encouraged to do this report by Getdare member Lionsan, who suggested that I don’t need to do long reports on life events and big dares. The small, everyday dares are fun to read too. It might be of interest to people who read my blog to report on smaller tasks, dare preparations and planning, and who knows what else, in little “mini reports”.

So, here’s my Friday 17 November morning report.

My alarm slowly wakes me, and I fumble for my phone to turn off the alarm. I’ve been dared by getdare member Loppa to edge every morning this week before I get up. Under the warm bed covers my naked body wriggles into a good position, feet flat on my mattress, knees bent and thighs open. I’m fingering my pussy closer and closer to an orgasm. I roll my head back in my pillow, almost looking at the wall behind my bed. My other hand sliding up my tummy to my breast. The orgasm my fingers are teasing from my pussy is getting closer. I'm holding it on the edge, my whole body is tense holding back the orgasm just a moment more…I sigh and my fingers move away after stimulating my pussy awake. No orgasm today pussy. I slide myself out of bed and jump into the shower. The cool water gradually warms as I brush my teeth. I jump out of the shower, grabbing a towel to dry off.

I open the blinds, still nude. I do a quick look around, checking the sky - it's gray outside, the ground is wet, but it's not raining, there are not drops on my windows. It looks like it will hold, so I decide I’ll power-walk in to work. I roll up my jeans and a top and put them in my gym bag. Wearing tights, black sports bra, white Gymshark cropped tank top, and running shoes. I tie my hair back, pop in my ear buds, and dash out of my apartment.

Walking to work, I get about a block or two and the heavens open, it starts raining. Lightly at first, this is ok. Then I turn a corner, the wind is blowing the rain at me, which seems to be getting heavier, my gym clothes are getting damp. I keep walking hoping that some cover may help. I wait at the lights of a busy intersection, the rain pours down and the wind lashes the rain on my body. I shiver a little, and cursing my choice to walk. I notice my white tank top is soaked now and the wind is clinging it to me. Damn it. My sports bra is showing through the wet top, water dripping from my skin. I finally get to pavement covered with shop awnings. An older woman with an umbrella and coat walking from the opposite direction gives me a cold stare as she walks past me. I'm starting to feel grumpy, she probably had her husband drop her off like a block from work. A girl looks at me and smiles, I just want to get out of my wet clothes and I’m close to work now. I pass a construction site, a group of guys in high-visibility orange t-shirts are by the footpath, I see one of them glance down at my breasts as I walk by. I know my top is wet but at least I’m wearing a sports bra underneath.

I swipe in at work and head into the changing rooms. I look in the dress mirror, a narrow full length mirror. My cold nipples are visibly protruding and the wet tank top isn’t doing a thing to hide them. I guess that’s what was getting the attention of some of the people I passed on my way to work? Perhaps innocently, it could have just been because I was soaked like a wet kitten. Some people just glare you know, "So I'm soaked, like I should have known it was going to rain when it did?" Anyway, all my gym clothes are wet, so I strip off everything, peeling off my wet clothes like a wetsuit. My skin is wet underneath the clothes, so I hang them up in the changing room to drip dry. I slip on my cotton top without the wet sports bra, then put on my warm jeans. It’s gonna be a real casual Friday today!

Fridays are popular work from home days. The office floor is quite empty, I pick a desk in the corner. I didn’t bother putting my sports bra back on until it was time to go home. It was an uneventful day, aside from getting a hot drink or getting lunch, I spent most of the day at my desk. It was still a little fun jiggling around the office. I wonder if anyone noticed? Heh.

My gym clothes had dried by home time, so I switched back into them for my walk back home. It didn’t rain, so I picked up the pace and slowly jogged home.

Well, this wasn’t a very “mini” report was it? Getting caught in the rain happens, so it wasn’t a dare or anything. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my trip to work.
Views 971 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you Blue, a great 'mini' blog
  2. Old Comment
    Enjoyful as always. I like these mini reports.
  3. Old Comment
    Nice little report. Hopefully somebody at work had some fun looking.
  4. Old Comment
    I like this, thanks for sharing.
  5. Old Comment
    10/10. Great work Silver.
  6. Old Comment
    10/10, would recommend. �� I am happy you managed to enjoy some of it, despite getting annoyed.
  7. Old Comment

Thank you all for your support :)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by girf69 View Comment
    10/10. Great work Silver.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    10/10, would recommend. �� I am happy you managed to enjoy some of it, despite getting annoyed.

Yes, I try to check weather reports, but some mornings I am in a hurry to get out... we all get caught in the rain from time to time, its only when we are dressed hopelessly inappropriately and the rain is really heavy, that we have these 'happy little accidents'.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Comment
    I like this, thanks for sharing.