Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sain

Rate this Entry

Campaign - Help Me Make GetDare More Fun!

Posted 10-04-2018 at 04:29 PM by Sain

As many of you know, I am running for getDare King. As much as I would like to win the election, my real goal is to be a part of this community and make things more fun. So now, I'm presenting some campaign promises that will benefit the masses and make getDare a better place.

If I reach 70 votes, I will implement one of the below ideas.

If I reach 90 votes, I will implement both of the below ideas.

It's possible I do these anyway, but I do have a habit of putting things off and never getting around to it. Making these official campaign promises is a way to force myself to do these things if I get enough support.

-----

Subby Teamwork Game 2.0
KittyAydy's classic game was an amazing thread, but has kind of died out. It was a great place to work together with other subs to finish a variety of tasks. I will make a new version of the game, with some improvements that will revive this idea and make it a fun and active thread again.

Sain's PM Dare Pool?!?
PM Dares are a great way to get quick dares from others on this site. To help people get more fun out of their PM dares, I intend to make a pool, similar to Cassandra's, but with my own unique twists. I'm not yet ready to reveal what my twists are, but you can ask Cassandra if they sound fun or not.

-----

Also, me and my campaign team promised to give out 15 custom dares. So far, I've only received 5 requests. I can't bear to let such a good offer go to waste. Therefore, I am guaranteeing that the next 10 people to request will receive a custom dare!

Information about Custom Dares

Link to Election Thread

And remember, a vote for Sain is a vote for fun!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1248 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments