Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Roadtrip Day 6 - Desperation

Posted 11-15-2020 at 09:22 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Yesterday I was left to my own devices. RST has better things to do than to play with this piggy on the weekends.

I found myself desperate and aching and needy. I've become so accustomed to degrading myself for his amusement that when he's not there, I still crave it.

The guest house I stayed in last night has 7 cottages which look out onto a central area. I left the curtains open and stripped completely naked. All afternoon the curtains remained open and I was getting up...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Thank You, getDare

Posted 11-15-2020 at 01:58 PM by MysticalMadness

I have been a gD member for a while now. Not as long as some others, of course. But I still kind of feel like a gD veteran.

I have come and gone and come back a few times, mostly for the chat but also to browse the forums once in a while just to see if there is anything interesting.

What I'm finding is that, lately, I've felt like I've come home. I feel safe here. I've started to be myself again and I've felt myself become my little self when in chat lately. My playfulness
Posted in Uncategorized