Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl

It is a student, a high school senior, who is owned at all times. It is forbidden from wearing any undergarment or bra at any time no matter what, and it is forbidden any clothes at all whenever alone in master's room. It's bowels are frequently punished by enemas and each day it edges again and again but it is never allowed to reach orgasm.

Long ago at the beginning of it's ownership it asked master to lower it to a state of perpetual suffering, the put it in it's place, and each day it gets closer to this ultimate goal. A low point is under "A New Computer, Losing Track of the Days" which was the most terrible experience in it's meaningless life.

Each day it needs two dares to carry out. It's limits are very few, and mostly do not hinder the actual task, only how it will be shared. It will not go on camera, post images, or otherwise do anything to reveal it's vanilla identity or out it to it's vanilla friends and family. Other than that it will do almost anything.
Rate this Entry

The Slave's Rules

Posted 12-25-2012 at 03:32 PM by awkwardgirl6
Tags girl, rules, slave

The slave wishes to make public the rules it will now life by as stated by it's gracious master.

The Master says:

"1. slave will not cum without permission.
2. slave will masturbate twice a day to the edge of orgasm but do not cum.
3. slave will address me properly at all times.
4. The room slave sleeps in and all things in it are now referred to as mine, slaves do not own anything as a slave is a piece of property and property cannot own things.
5. slave will not wear clothes in my room.
6. slave will only use a single sheet to cover itself at night.
7. Friday and Saturday nights slave will not use my bed to sleep, slave will sleep on the floor with a pillow and single sheet.
8. slave will keep itself completely hairless from her eyes down, only its head, eyebrows, and eyelashes should remain on the slave.
9. slave will give herself a 2qt enema daily to ensure its ass is clean for any use its master wishes to put it through.
10. slave will NEVER disobey a direct order unless it interferes with her safety, health, or would be noticed by others. If in one of these cases it will raise the concern to me immediately.
11. slave will admit all transgressions of these rules immediately and without hesitation. Failure to do so will result in extra punishment.
12. slave will thank me for anything slave is given, rules, tasks, punishments, privileges, rewards, etc. Failure to do so will result in punishment, even if it is in relation to an already given punishment. It is the duty of the slave to show gratitude not only for good things she is given but for the pain and punishment as they are tools for her training and it is a privilege that she has even the attention of a Master.
13. slave will write a blog post nightly describing its day and any tasks completed. In addition the blog post will contain any disobedience that the slave committed and will include a begging for punishment by its Master.
14. slave is forbidden any undergarments at all times. It may ask for permission for special occasions or for alterations to this rule at certain times (i.e. sports), but this must be approved by Master and may be revoked even if approval is given.
15. slave may only use the washroom 4 times per day.
16. slave must keep herself in good health through proper nutrition, exercise, and hygiene habits. If Master deems that it is not practicing habits that keep slave in good health its Master will take necessary action to ensure that it does.
17. slave must complete any task given to it, that does not include a specified time limit, within 72 hours. Failure will result in intensifying of the task AND punishment for disobedience.
18. slave will not stand in Master's room at any time, it will remain on hands and knees and when not moving it will remain sitting or kneeling on the floor only. slave is not permitted to use furniture unless it is imperative to successfully completing school functions."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4979 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Is it a set of rules for offline D/s or for online? A little bit confusing, for example, #18.
  2. Old Comment
    This slave's ownership is entirely online, and is based around Master's trust for his slave to not stand in his room even when the slave is not (nor will it ever) be directly watched by him.