Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Lines, punishment, and public exposure

Posted 10-19-2020 at 09:04 PM by MsX

Last week I was punished by RST.

I have agreed to be obedient to him and be trained as a piggy under him. I was in need of discipline and he provided it.

One of the first things that happened after he took me into his service was a punishment. He immediately knew what a slut I was and disciplined me for it. He saw the desperate need in me to be controlled and decided to start off my subservience to him with a reminder of what I am.

I had to write 50 lines. "I'm such a dumb and horny cunt that I couldn't help but submit myself to RST, I hope he ______ me." The blank space had to contain a different word each time.

I'm such a dumb and horny cunt that I couldn't help but submit myself to RST, I hope he flogs me....whips me...punishes me....tortures me...

When I presented the lines to him he picked up a few repeats. He was not impressed and gave me ten more lines.

I thought the punishment was over. Nope.

He had me go to the mall and touch my sopping cunt in the bathroom to an edge. Then I was instructed to leave the lines in a visible position on the closed toilet lid. I had written, at his instruction, "A peek into the mind of my disgusting pig slut, enjoy, RST" on the outside of the folded lines and tied a ribbon around them.

I left them there and got out of the bathroom and got home as quickly as I could. My heart was racing and I was flushed and dripping. I was wracked with feelings of shame and disgust at what I'd done. The thought of a woman coming into the stall, reading my lines, and contorting her face in horror at the filth I had written and wrinkling her nose at the thought of me willingly begging RST to degrade me like a fuckpig - it made me cringe in shame.

I was horrified at my behaviour. I wrote some things that would make any normal person wrinkle their nose and discard me as a disgusting whore. My piggy nature was exposed to any woman who was in that bathroom after me. I kept thinking about the face she would make and how she would know that I was a slut who needed degradation as a pig. Many of the lines exposed me as a dripping fuckpig.

RST is training me to show my true nature as a fuckpig. I have agreed to be subservient to him and to submit to the exposure and humiliation I need. Even as I cringed at leaving my lines in the toilet, my cunt was wet...I need that exposure. I need to be trained to show my shameful nature and my disgusting fat piggy body.

The punishment was humiliating. I didn't want to do it but I needed it. My body was aching for it even as I felt the shame and desperation.

RST is having me write blog posts to record my humiliation and my subservience to him. I have no doubt I will have to write increasingly embarrassing posts. Watch this space...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1432 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well written fuckpig. I hope you pick up readers on your blog again. Your arousal at your own degradation makes me want to expose you in all kinds of ways. It's funny how you imagine the woman finding your lines reading them in disgust. I have an alternate image of a woman reading them and realizing there are wonderful ways of exploring her sexuality that she hasn't allowed herself to linger on yet. We'll never know what happened I guess but someone out there knows what you want now.
  2. Old Comment
    Pathetic and sad. Why did you run away? It would have been more fun if you stayed there naked, and you had to stay until someone accepted your sad writings from your hand. Then you could have thanked them personally. Hahahaha
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you Sir. piggy is glad to have pleased you.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RST View Comment
    Well written fuckpig. I hope you pick up readers on your blog again. Your arousal at your own degradation makes me want to expose you in all kinds of ways. It's funny how you imagine the woman finding your lines reading them in disgust. I have an alternate image of a woman reading them and realizing there are wonderful ways of exploring her sexuality that she hasn't allowed herself to linger on yet. We'll never know what happened I guess but someone out there knows what you want now.
  4. Old Comment
    Gradually working my way up to further exposure.
    Pathetic and sad are exactly right

Quote:
    Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Comment
    Pathetic and sad. Why did you run away? It would have been more fun if you stayed there naked, and you had to stay until someone accepted your sad writings from your hand. Then you could have thanked them personally. Hahahaha
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Comment
    This gives me a great idea actually, thank you kind sir
  6. Old Comment
    Who cares what YOU are WORKING your way UP to. A lot of ego there from a pile of flesh with soft holes. A lot of shame and pathetic feelings like "dignity" and so forth in that statement. I thought you were a slut? I thought you were a piggy? Oink oink! Working your way UP?!
  7. Old Comment
    That sounds like something I should worry about...@RST