Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MysticalMadness

Rate this Entry

Is Moving On An Ending or Beginning?

Posted 10-13-2014 at 04:12 PM by MysticalMadness

Many of you know me, or have seen me around. I have been on getDare for quite a while now, offering a shoulder for those who needed it and advice where I was able.

Change can be a good or a bad thing. In the case of moving on, it benefits one person and hurts another. I feel guilty, but I had to do what was in my best interest for my own peace of mind and my own health.

For a while, I had lost my identity in the BDSM world. I knew I was a little, but I had lost my identity as a sub. Or had I just found a new identity? I’m still trying to figure that out for myself. I’m still young and inexperienced, still have time to explore, find myself, change, and find myself again.

I chose to move on for many reasons, reasons that are personal. But I miss the good times, and I miss the “future” that we “planned” together. But I’m moving on, because that’s what life does. Because I need to, and, more importantly, because I want to.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3310 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are an absolutely wonderful person, and very brave for making that difficult decision. I wish you all the luck in the world as you begin to test the waters again. Good luck with everything, and if there's anything I can do to help you please let me know.
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks so much Stockty! <3 You're amazing.
    Posted 10-13-2014 at 05:09 PM by MysticalMadness MysticalMadness is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Love you MM! If you need anything let me know. <3
    Posted 10-13-2014 at 05:12 PM by minimarshmellow minimarshmellow is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I am sending you so many good thoughts! I have so much respect for you, it takes a lot of strength to do what you did, and it will be for the best in the end. Hit me up whenever you want to chat!
  5. Old Comment
    Ultimately you need to do what is best for you, and the people who care for you will want that, even if it is difficult. Going through changes there are often times of confusion and conflicted wants, in and of themselves, without all the other things in life you have to deal with. All you can really do is be kind to yourself and let your system adjust; recognising that you are ready for something different is a wonderful thing.

All the best to you, and I'll echo the others by leaving an open door. Thank you for the things you've posted.
  6. Old Comment
    I had to make a similar decision in regards to a non D/s relationship recently and I am still dealing with everything, and still trying to find the courage everyday to be strong and move on, but I know that what I am doing is only going to lead me to be happier in the end.

Some people spend a lot of time making other people happy and forget about their own happiness. You are right, you are young and so brave to have made this hard decision.

If you need anything, I am here for you.