Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Doubts

Posted 08-30-2018 at 04:17 PM by Bloxo

I'm sure this won't be a popular post but I am feeling a little down at the moment and thought about getting some thoughts out of my head...

Why I am losing the will to keep up with this site:

The premise of GetDare is of course great, freedom, challenges, interacting with like minded individuals...but I think the reality always falls a bit short of the expectation...

So much of what is done here is more a mental exercise than anything real, of yes I'm sure...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 14 votes, 4.14 average.

getDare's Democratic Royal Court

Posted 08-30-2018 at 10:41 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-30-2018 at 11:41 AM by Butterfly

A few years ago, ispuds ran the official getDare Presidential Election. Lola.fox won (by a very slim margin) and became the first getDare president. She has done such a wonderful job that we couldn't possible think of removing her from her position. Instead, I think it is time that getDare elects an official King and Queen!

That's right, I said elects. For getDare is a democracy, and the people of getDare should get to choose their King and Queen.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Sounding

Posted 08-30-2018 at 08:32 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-30-2018 at 10:51 AM by Butterfly

Mr. Devious and I recently attended a kink convention with some getDare friends. One of the classes that we went to talked about urethra play and how to do it safely. This is something we always been a little intrigued about, but also very intimidated with. We have always said we didn’t think we would ever try because the risks were just too high for us.

However, there was a volunteer demonstration at the class we attended, and after hearing the presenter (who was a nurse) talk about
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

While you were sleeping.

Posted 08-30-2018 at 03:50 AM by AbusiveMaster

My IceMaiden has troubles sleeping, and even more troubles waking up. As such, the laptop in her bedroom is always turned on overmight, and Skype is set to auto-answer with video. We used to have it set up on her main computer also, but with her child around, this became impractical. I am, I think, the only person who has access to this account (I forget if there are a few select others or not,) and am the only one who calls her.

So at night, wherever life allows, I call my little
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized