Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Happy (Belated) Valentines!

Posted 02-19-2019 at 06:47 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 02-19-2019 at 08:08 AM by IceMaiden

Daddy likes to spoil me every time he can. When we first started our relationship I was very uncomfortable with this and tried to persuade him to never send me anything. As time passed I became more comfortable and now he laughs when I tell him what I want for things like Christmas or my birthday. (usually books and/or unicorns.) For Valentines day this year, I had told him I had seen a lot of new unicorn merchandise in a nearby shop and I wanted it all. ALL THE UNICORNS!

Of course I can't have it all because that is way too expensive and I am already short on space in the house with the amount of things I seem to aquire. I actually have no idea how I end up with so many things since I regularly declutter the house. But anywaaaay.

There were three things in particular that I saw and really wanted. Daddy told me he would get them for me as a valentines gift. Yay!!! I was surprised further when I recieved a parcel through the door the other day. I knew that he had said he was sending me some low calorie sweets to help with my sweet tooth while I work on losing weight but the package was far too big to contain only sweets. I wanted to open it right away!! But Daddy pouts when he sends me things and I open them without waiting for him. So I waited impatiently until he was here and he called and he could see me open the package. And there was a unicorn teddy!!!! It has a heart on and says you're magical. I think my exact response when I pulled it out and saw it was "Yaaaaaaay!"

Daddy also got me two of the three things I had seen and wanted. He was going to get me all three but the pink glow in the dark unicorn bed blanket I wanted wasn't available and they only had it in black. So I decided to wait for that one until they have the pink ones in stock again.

The other two things were a unicorn sequin cushion and a unicorn hooded blanket. I am always cold. Always!! So the blanket has barely left my shoulders and my child thinks I look really funny when I have the unicorn head on my head. (Okay he also said it looks like I have a willy on my head...rude!) My cushion is on my bed and I sleep with it every night now.

I love my gifts so so so so much and I have the bestest Daddy ever and he spoils me and I love him lots and lots and lots and lots!! Thank you Daddy!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1105 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    so so so cute! AM does an amazing job for holidays.