Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

2015 RULES by Master

Posted 12-31-2014 at 12:15 AM by sparklystar
Updated 01-09-2015 at 12:31 AM by sparklystar (Change dates for sleeping rules)

So I was given great rules and suggestions for rules so I have added 5 and adapted two or three. It a rule is adapted it is bold and italicized, if it is a new rule just bold.

Lifestyle rules - everyday
1. Every morning I must write ‘SLUT’ on right breast and right thigh, and ‘WHORE’ on left breast and left thigh and make sure I am clean shaven
2. I am only allowed to wear 2 things of the following at a time: Pants or skirts longer than midthigh, panties, bra, tights.
3. Once a day, you have to drink water and eat a meal from a bowl on all four like a pet.
4. Anytime I write a blog or entry for my story I must be naked with pegs on nipples and vibe duct taped to clit on high
5. Every time I edge keep a record, Master/boyfriend will then spank pussy 50 times, ass 25 times per cheek and every time I cum Master/boyfriend will spank pussy 400 times, ass 200 times per cheek per time using any implement he wants and administering them whenever he wants (eg, he could hold off until a Sunday and do all of the week’s spankings then or he might spread them throughout the week)
6. In private I must refer to my boyfriend as Master and must always present myself by kneeling on floor knees as wide as possible with hands clasped behind back and straight backed.
7. I must beg Master to be allowed to go to the toilet.
8. I must edge whenever told and cum when told, otherwise face punishment
9. I must pick between bra and panties every day as I can only wear one.
10. Any sexual activity below the waist is by humping (unless professional hooker dare or told by master/other rules), without contact by her hands and she must edge at least three times each day regardless of any allowed orgasms
11. Must follow particular commands when he says them: stay – get on all fours and pant like a dog, speak – meow three times, spank – bend over and present ass up high for spanking, kiss – get on knees and kiss his shoes, hump – go to nearest item of furniture and hump until he says stop, Present – wearing just panties or naked, she must sit down on knees, arse resting on her feet, upper body must be straight and head held high, Hands crossed behind head and push out her breast for you to show off.

Lifestyle rules - once a week
1. On a Friday I am to colour my nipples with lipstick. I may not use the same colour as the week before. I will then write ‘FUCK ME’ and an arrow pointing to pussy above your pussy and leave it there all day
2. On a Thursday I must present myself as a slave. This means that I must be naked within my Master’s (or my) bedroom unless he decides otherwise, I must always kneel on the ground, knees spread wide, bottom not touching the ground, looking at my Master’s feet whenever in private. Master will decide what I am allowed to wear in public and I must do all of his demands (within limits and not giving away secret)
3. Allow Master to tie me down and spread me for two hours so I am completely at his mercy.
4. Complete the professional hooker sleeping dare three times a week with added edges
5.Complete this webtease once a week: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...h.php?id=27731 - it's humiliating because I have to do it in front of Master and I get nervous/embarrassed/humiliated doing this sort of thing in front of him
6. Write a minimum 1200 word essay on the topic of Master’s choice and post it on getdare – either in stories as a collection of them or on blog. Depending on topic, some can be story form
7. When going to do the grocery shop she must wear a skirt (between mid thigh and micro) with no panties. Roll a dice, double it. Bend over – no bending knees- that many times so that people can see her ass. When she stands up if she sees anyone watching her she must smile nicely at them and then leave.

Lifestyle rules - once a month
1. Be a cat all weekend (Further details will follow) (all other rules are void)
2. Have legs tied to spreader bar, wrists handcuffed and tied to stationary object, blindfolded and gagged for 10 hours - I am totally at Master's mercy. He can be nice or torture me

Sleeping dares
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Jan – sleep however I want
8th Jan – sleep naked, vibe taped to clit on low
9th Jan – sleep dressed in thong, cat tail, collar, one sheet
10th Jan - wear a shirt tied under breasts, mini skirt and thong. Stand in front of a mirror and take a good look at yourself. Master will record the act. Place body writing under the seam of the mini skirt. Move as sexy as possible in front of the mirror and Master. Let your hands slide above your skin and clothes. Do everything really slow and intensive. Feel the touch of your hands. Then raise the skirt bit by bit to show of the body writing visible in the mirror. While the letters get visible, tease myself by the other hand playing with my breasts. Then slowly start to undress. Open up the top to reveal my breasts and remove the skirt and thong to keep your crotch visible all the time. Then remove the shirt. Sit down legs spread wide in front of the mirror. Spread labias open fully until Master says stop. I have to complete 10 edges in front of the mirror. Always keep watching myself while you perform as the perfect naughty slut and keep in mind, everything is getting recorded. Any revealing poses, every naughty touch, the expression of my face while edging, all of it will be visible on video and to Master. The lens is merciless as is my Master. When I´ve done the last edge, sit down legs spread wide in front of the mirror. Again spread labias open fully. If Master decides I am not wet enough I must edge 3 times extra just by humping something. If wet enough then smear juice on two fingers and part them so it looks stringy. Lick it off. Then turn the camera/phone off of Master and go to bed, just dressed in the tiny thong. Now I´ll take a look at your video masterpiece. While you keep watching myself, I’ve to edge 6 more times. Then I can delete the video. (professional hooker dare)
11th Jan – sleep with something up my vagina
13th Jan – professional hooker dare
14th Jan - You´ll dress up in a naughty Schoolgirl Outfit. Short skirt, white button blouse, dark coloured bra, no panties and socks. The blouse have to be unbuttoned down between your nipples to grant a nice deep cleavage. Then add two pigtails as hairstyle and decent makeup. As you were a naughty girl, you´ll have to spank each ass cheek 70 Times. Go easy at first and raise the intense each strike. Do the same to your breasts/Nipples. When you´re done, get 4 ice cubes and tease your burning breasts until they melted. Now go to sleep in your Schoolgirl Dress. (schoolgirl dare)
15th Jan – professional hooker dare
16th Jan - For this one, you´ll wear the crotchless panties and a tight T-shirt. As I want your legs to be spread all the time, lie down, spread legs and use some duct tape to stick your legs to a long tube. This will act as spreader bar and you won´t be able to close your legs until morning. You´re allowed using a blanket, but you´re not allowed to cover any body part bellow your pubic mound. So you might cover your belly and breasts if you want to. But we´ll also add another Gimmick to raise the thrill. You´ll have to blindfold and gag yourself
17th Jan – no covers
18th Jan – professional hooker dare
19th Jan – normal with vibe on high all night
20th Jan – professional hooker dare
21th Jan – rubber clothing only
22th Jan – professional hooker dare
23th Jan – just a thong and gag
24th Jan – cow, let your breasts be milked every two hours for 30 minutes.
25th Jan – professional hooker dare
26th Jan – schoolgirl dare
27th Jan - professional hooker dare
28th Jan - For this one, you´ll wear the crotchless panties and a tight T-shirt. As I want your legs to be spread all the time, lie down, spread legs and use some duct tape to stick your legs to a long tube. This will act as spreader bar and you won´t be able to close your legs until morning. You´re allowed using a blanket, but you´re not allowed to cover any body part bellow your pubic mound. So you might cover your belly and breasts if you want to. But we´ll also add another Gimmick to raise the thrill. You´ll have to blindfold and gag yourself
29th Jan – professional hooker dare.

P.S. If you want a thank you message for your brilliant rules either PM, comment or KIK sparklystar and she will write a 200 word essay on how happy she is about it. Does that answer your question slut?

P.P.S. Yes thank you Master xx
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1805 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    There are a lot of initial words I would love to say to you Sir but I physically can't. The way you've adapted some of these is down right sneaky. And as for the new rules...

Number nine on the daily rules - what am I supposed to do for dance. I suppose pick bra on those days or panties and just wear my sports top and hope my nipples don't show through.
    Number 10 on daily rules - My pussy is already aching from thinking of the pain humping an object to the edge at least three times a day will cause. I can see the bruises forming already.
    Number 11 - apart from the speak one, please don't make me do any of these in public or at least in sight of people we know/full view of public. I suppose hidden public if I had to get down to kiss your shoes.

Number 6 on weekly rules - a 1200 word essay!!!! I could give you a 1200 word essay on why you are such a douche right now you absolute... word I can't say because it's swearing.
    Number 7 on weekly rules - well you're going to have fun going shopping with me this weekend. I'm assuming you want me to use either the tartan mini skirt, or the blue micro skirt. Mainly because they will rise up just walking yet alone bending over. I suppose this isn't that bad. We got shopping so early in the morning that our flats aren't awake and Morrisons is fairly quiet and empty.

Professional hooker dare - I really want to punch your face right now... and probably Lookingfor's as well. I bet you two have been in cahoots about this one. Three times a week!!! THREE!!! Plus you've increased the edges and said that I have to be wet by the end. I can barely get through this dare with less edges once a week.

Quick question: do I have to write a 500 word essay to each person who came up with the rules again?

lots of love, your beautiful girlfriend who is quietly seething and your slut,
    Sparklystar
  2. Old Comment
    First of all, i´ve to say it´s good to see you´re back around and you already know the new rules.

Whatever gave you that idea master and I could have worked in cahoots?

….
    …..
    I´m afraid we´re unmasked

But what I’ve to read, it seems you dislike some of the changes. We´ll see what Master can do to correct this bad behaviour.
    I´m looking forward to your experiences living with the new rules and I think it´ll look perfect to watch your body shiver doing each of them.
    Posted 12-31-2014 at 01:46 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline