Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Awoken By Pain!

Posted 12-15-2019 at 09:52 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:15 AM by MasterDaddy02

last night was not a good night! I fell asleep and then around 2 am, I woke up in that degree of pain that was unreal! I took pain pills because it was really bad and my ribs felt like they were on fire! Someone told me to be careful in taking pain pills! The person says that I could get addicted to them and that would not be a good thing! I have been fighting the pain as much as possible! I know that the pain was rough and not easy at all.
I talked to the two staff members who were driving the
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Changes for the better

Posted 12-21-2019 at 06:05 PM by Bloxo

So...I’m still lurking and playing the non active role...this may frustrate people who enjoy my games or roleplays, but I’m sorry but life is in the way of me dedicating myself to the site and life has to take priority!

In recent weeks I’ve been changing, growing if you will...I’ve lost a fair amount of weight, I’m exercising more...and the biggest change I am now an ex smoker! Okay I had my last cigarette today...but I read Allen Carrs stop smoking book and this has given me a lot of...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Merry Christmas and 1000 post idea request!

Posted 12-25-2019 at 03:31 PM by Bloxo

First off, Merry Christmas to the GetDare community!
This special group of people would often benefit from well wishes more than anyone I feel!
I hope you all have had a good time with family and loved ones this year...and some fun presents to boot

I’ve been relaxing back in the Uk with my family, over exercising to the point of mild injury and reading to expand the mind...trying to set myself up for a good 2020

But now I have a request for the future...I...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first chastity belt

Posted 01-03-2020 at 01:57 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-29-2020 at 05:42 AM by CSasha

At the end of 2019 I got my first chastity belt. After around two or more dozen of chastity cages, I decided to go for it. I don't regret the experience with the devices though because I learned a lot via them. For a new starter in chastity, or to my younger self, I'd recommend only one cheap device though. And no matter what the website says, even Amazon, if it's not roughly the original price, it's most likely not the original. Then I'd recommend going over to the CB-6000, the Holy Trainer, and/or...
Oracle
Old

I’m a brat … but wait, it’s not what you think!

Posted 02-19-2020 at 01:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Hello, my name is Butterfly and I am a brat.

*gasp*

Now, before you get your torches and pitchforks, let’s take a minute to let me explain what being a brat means to me.

I have come to realize that brats get a bad reputation. I am not saying that there aren’t those brats out there that live to cause absolute chaos and misery, but I am not one of them. I think a lot of brats are understood.

I guess now is a good time to preface this writing
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mine!

Posted 02-28-2020 at 08:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Hearing the word "mine" from the right person has always given me butterflies. It isn't about ownership so much (sometimes it can be) as it is knowing that you have captured a piece of that person and it belongs to you. It's magical.

As a sub, nothing can make me melt faster than to be reffered to as "MY good girl" or "MY little princess". It takes a word that already has good feelings attached and elevates it 100%.

For that reason, as Domme
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Interesting Morning

Posted 03-01-2020 at 11:32 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Hello, all! My master wanted me to post on here a recap of my extremely degrading, humiliating, and depraved morning!

I messaged my master the other morning right when I woke up. First thing he had me do is start twerking to bad music ike the brainless bimbo i am. While twerking he had me push out poop into my pants and eventually shit my pants while shaking my ass like a brainless bitch. I felt so utterly retarded and so extremely controlled and mortified shaking my ass with a lump of...
Posted in Uncategorized