Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Cleaning up my profile

Posted 07-17-2022 at 03:13 PM by LessAwful
Updated 07-17-2022 at 03:22 PM by LessAwful

Been spending more time on here these past few days, and am planning to be spending a while longer.

So I decided to tidy up my profile and signature, to bring it up to date with my current standards. It's a good exercise, and something I recommend everyone do if they don't know what else to spend their time on!

GetDare provides a surprising amount of options for customizing your profile, have a look around the settings some time!

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Getting back in the swing of things

Posted 06-21-2021 at 03:15 PM by LessAwful
Updated 07-17-2022 at 02:23 PM by LessAwful

EDIT (17/07/2022): Obviously out of date, but I don't wish to remove what I've written. Didn't last forever due to life, in fact I went back to offline not long after the last update, so it happens. Won't make the same commitment again without some serious confidence, but why should I?

I still read all my messages with short response time, always have

Time for a quick ramble:

I really quite enjoy my time on GD. But I...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Going public in secret

Posted 11-17-2020 at 04:16 PM by LessAwful

Felt like writing, so here's some writing; today's topic, hidden public!

"Hidden Public" is the term for the kink that involves doing very naughty sexy stuff in a public setting, but in such a way that no one but you (and potential confidants) are aware it is happening. It treads on the thin line between public indecency, and an ordinary weekend outing.

Examples include but aren't limited to:
  • Having sex toys inserted underneath clothing
  • Wearing bodywriting
  • Wearing
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Short Term vs Long Term Denial

Posted 07-23-2020 at 04:01 PM by LessAwful
Updated 07-23-2020 at 04:04 PM by LessAwful

I've been prompted by the lovely Sexyplant to write some thoughts on why I claim to dislike long-term orgasm control/denial, but like it short-term.

Well to start off, I would make a correction immediately. I don't dislike long-term orgasm control/denial at all. I just prefer it short-term.

The story begins with liking orgasm control in and of itself. One of the most basic ways for a person to feel a large amount of pleasure, is through an orgasm. There are many ways to...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

LessAwful's Guide To Be Less Awful

Posted 11-22-2019 at 10:48 AM by LessAwful

Consider this blog post a bit of a ranty open letter to all the people I've seen on the site that are here to get a quick rush, hoping something fun will happen.

I'll likely expand this post in the future, it's an uncollected mess of thoughts about some of my grievances with other people.

1. Chat first, masturbate after

If you're only going to read one bit of this before getting bored, let it be this. This is important.

Most people, myself...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Rules Stickler

Posted 08-19-2019 at 04:34 PM by LessAwful

So I like when the rules are followed properly on stuff (outside of playful disobedience, that's a topic for another day), including when the rules may be silly, because if something's been agreed upon it should be followed.

As such I'm the type to report stuff once in a while for being in the wrong category, being spam, whatever the case may be.

I fear now that I was too fast on my trigger-finger tonight. Managed to report an entire 3 posts that belonged in the Request...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

I did a test.

Posted 04-05-2019 at 08:09 AM by LessAwful
Updated 04-05-2019 at 10:06 AM by LessAwful

I usually cite myself as being about 60-40 Dom/Sub. So I had the idea to actually go do the infamous bdsmtest.

So I did:

2019 / 04 / 05

99% Rigger
81% Dominant
63% Rope bunny
59% Voyeur
58% Degrader
53% Vanilla
52% Submissive
50% Master/Mistress
44% Owner
43% Daddy/Mommy