Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
Rate this Entry

my layouts and dare info.. ;)

Posted 04-11-2015 at 11:13 PM by thiskittykat
Updated 09-07-2016 at 08:38 PM by thiskittykat

here are my house and room layouts for dares given to me could be thought out and more creative. i love doing creative dare that i can write a good report on, so feel free to ask me any questions or PM any dares you would like me to do and report it. im on every once in awhile at night to check post ive posted message, etc. i only do reports on creative dares so my reports could be more exciting and fun for me to do. please see my likes and limits before you give me a dare.

As of right now im not currently doing any dares unless its very creative and if i even want to do it.
But if you can guess which harry potter actor or actress was my favorite i will do your dare no matter what. (the actor or actress can be in any film and may not even be a big part.)PM me.

My likes and Limits
PM Me Here.

First Floor
Second Floor
My Room
Posted in About me.
Views 1616 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments